Honored Contributor

Re: Numerology and that church address.......

40 is house number.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@SuiGeneris wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@SuiGeneris wrote:

I have another thought, since we are discussing a place of Christian worship and the significance of it's street address in numerology.

In regard to numerology, the Bible says:

“When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations.  There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. But as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you to do this.

Gosh darn it... now what?  (smile)

Let's move along, and grow together, and get wiser. 

That same book also says:  

God does not listen to those that worship in buildings made with hands.  

No, the Bible does not say that.

It says,

Yet the Most High does not dwell in houses made by hands, as the prophet says.

You won't find God residing in a building, because He resides [dwells] in our hearts and minds.  God doesn't need buildings for worship, He wants us to accept Him in our hearts and minds.  That act does not require a building.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry for the post above. I'm still getting the hang of posting in this new format! What I really wanted to add was a thank you to SuiGeneris for posting the truth about the verse that had been referenced by onewhiteSparrow. I appreciate that the misrepresentation was corrected.

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

40 is house number.

Do the numbers of the name of the street, and add the numbers to the house.  

Oh what the heck.... I will answer for you... with only half of the numbers. 

Family matters, the affairs of relatives demanding practical management are present and may bring problems, but repeated effort and good common sense lay the foundation for growth and security. There is a spirit of fun and good nature underlying the serious nature.  A serious atmosphere characterizes this house. Order, system, and economic living lay the foundation for lasting finanicial  accumulation.  At the same time do not allow too much caution to narrow the life.  

Respected Contributor

Always.... some need to toss out their religion among the topic of Numerology.  Or any other topic they really have no knowledge about.  

Such a bore to the max.  

Wars for thousands and thousands of years have been going on among religions.  Will it never end?   Only until the whole earth no longer has religions.

Back to the Topic of Numerology.

Or I guess this topic has ended.  

That is what they always want to happen. 

Respected Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@SuiGeneris wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@SuiGeneris wrote:

I have another thought, since we are discussing a place of Christian worship and the significance of it's street address in numerology.

In regard to numerology, the Bible says:

“When you come into the land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not learn to follow the abominable practices of those nations.  There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer or a charmer or a medium or a necromancer or one who inquires of the dead, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord. But as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you to do this.

Gosh darn it... now what?  (smile)

Let's move along, and grow together, and get wiser. 

That same book also says:  

God does not listen to those that worship in buildings made with hands.  

No, the Bible does not say that.

It says,

Yet the Most High does not dwell in houses made by hands, as the prophet says.

You won't find God residing in a building, because He resides [dwells] in our hearts and minds.  God doesn't need buildings for worship, He wants us to accept Him in our hearts and minds.  That act does not require a building.

I guess this is the end of thed topic of Numerology ....so I might educate you on your own religion and what your books says.  

King James version.    Book of Acts,  Chapter 17, Verse 24.  

God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth NOT in temples made with hands.  

Now the forum Gods can end this topic and toss us all out.  What the heck.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

So if I'm understanding the OP correctly, unless I can get he house number across the street from me changed, the next family that moves into that house is going to be just as bad if not worse than the last family that lived there :-(

Respected Contributor

@lobstergal wrote:

So if I'm understanding the OP correctly, unless I can get he house number across the street from me changed, the next family that moves into that house is going to be just as bad if not worse than the last family :-(

From observing for years and years ...yes the same kind of vibrations repeat when the new people move in and merge with the house.  Not all things will remain the same but certain things will keep repeating.  

Respected Contributor

I found this topic very interesting I have read every post. Thank you One White Sparrow

Esteemed Contributor

I must be missing something here.