Respected Contributor

Re: Numerology and that church address.......

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I think it's far more likely that the history and future of that building have been and will be influenced by its being a black church in the south than by its street address. 

Race of humans are not connected within numerolgy of anything in reality. 

No, but race is definitely connected to the history of that street address.

If the number was changed the vibration would change.  That building would vibrate different in the future.   

and all their mail would go elsewhere......and that's about all that will happen.....................raven

And who said life was easy to understand?  

I like your cute tiny black raven bird picture.   I wish QVC would add a picture of a white sparrow for me.  I have no clue how to do such things.  Oh well we are both just among other flocks of birds.

Honored Contributor

"Like I said....I am trying to help change the future of that building.  And the people that enter that building.  

What other ideas are we reading about from others to help change?"

If you REALLY want to change the vibe of that building, you'll have to change the state's opinions on race relations. Taking down the flag might be a good start. In fact, I would give the guv kudos if she arbitrarily removed that flag...or if a citizen did - I'd help pay for his/her defense!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
That flag needs to go when it's flying over state buildings.
Respected Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

"Like I said....I am trying to help change the future of that building.  And the people that enter that building.  

If you REALLY want to change the vibe of that building, you'll have to change the state's opinions on race relations. Taking down the flag might be a good start. In fact, I would give the guv kudos if she arbitrarily removed that flag...or if a citizen did - I'd help pay for his/her defense!!!

...and here I was talking about numerolgy and along comes a flag....ok what flag are you talking about?    

Respected Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@terrier3 wrote:

...and here I was talking about numerology and along comes a flag....ok what flag are you talking about?    

.................................. I see I am lost again. (smile)  Oh well, none of us was given a map of the paths we all travel for many many years on this planet.  

Respected Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

Terreir, the older I get, the more evident it becomes that many do not WANT to  improve race relations..Flying the confederate flag to me, at least, is the embodiement of evil, paying "tribute" if you will, to those who seek  "supremacy" over opthers...

It would be akin to the German consulate flying a Nazi Flag over their embassy in Israel

Respected Contributor

.....now I forgot where I was going.... oh I remember now what I was going to say.  

I really do think in the future the name of the street might be changed.   That would be easy to do with a vote.  

Going with my views of reality Thoughts are Things...alive energy...and the Spoken Words give life to the words....and soon it comes into Being.   Life is so easy to help move things along for change.   Wonder how long this will take to come about?  Hope the News reports the change so I can be informed of their moving forward with change for the Good Vibrations.  

Valued Contributor

This is what as known as animism, or the attribution of a soul to plants, animals, inanimate objects, and natural phenomena.  (It is a belief in Native American traditions as well as other earth based spiritualities).  In other words, the Life Force flows through all things, including metals, wood, rock, animals, people. So, in essence, yes, a building, house and church would have it's own life force attached to it.  The specific numerical vibration (its address) given to the church upon it's establishment will affect it's atmosphere through the years, however, so will the occupants who bring their own energy into the church. 
Shifting the energy to a higher numerical vibration, will have a subtle affect within the structure. 

I understand that this topic may be unusual and beyond mainstream belief systems but it is valid to some of us and thank you for your respect in the explanations and support given here.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Respected Contributor

@Lyttlewyng wrote:

This is what as known as animism, or the attribution of a soul to plants, animals, inanimate objects, and natural phenomena.  (It is a belief in Native American traditions as well as other earth based spiritualities).  In other words, the Life Force flows through all things, including metals, wood, rock, animals, people. So, in essence, yes, a building, house and church would have it's own life force attached to it.  The specific numerical vibration (its address) given to the church upon it's establishment will affect it's atmosphere through the years, however, so will the occupants who bring their own energy into the church. 
Shifting the energy to a higher numerical vibration, will have a subtle affect within the structure. 

I understand that this topic may be unusual and beyond mainstream belief systems but it is valid to some of us and thank you for your respect in the explanations and support given here.

Welcome Lyttlewyng,   I agree with everything you wrote.   And of course you used wonderful words in explaining.  Thank you for your wise vibrations.  

Welcome to the QVC Forum.   This place we all can check-in,  but we seem to not be able to check-out.... until the Forum Gods toss us out.  (smile)  

You are about to change your life.  Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

In response to Q4U, it was not a Catholic church and exorcism was often practiced on the mentally ill and not a widely used rite in Catholicism, and still questionable. A change of numbers was not going to prevent hate from entering the church that horrible date,

------------------------------------------------------------------

I agree that a change of numbers was not going to prevent hate from entering the Church.  I also understand that it was not a Catholic Church.

I personally do not believe in numerology however it was pointed out that Churches may not respond to such a thing because of not believing in the superstitous aspect of it, or having a doctrine that wouldnot allow it

I was merely pointing out that exorcism (which is IMHO a ritual/rite/superstition that does not produce scientific evidence)  IS practiced by the Catholic Church and also many other sects, and is FAR MORE PREVALENT than is let on......

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*