Honored Contributor

Re: Numerology and that church address.......

Buildings vibrate like tiny atoms moving around.  I know this sounds silly and odd.  I had that mind set before I did the research to see if it was so or not.  I did want to say it something is no so until I did my own research to see if it is so or not.  

Look at the history of that building, it does have bad things that keep happening.  I say just change the numbers on that building to vibrate different in the future.  It is that easy to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If by this you mean that everything on earth has an energy, that is true.  Energy bands our earth and that's how we get transmissions.  There are many bands of this energy.  It is scientific and proveable.  So your explanation is interesting.  I would say that IMHO regardless of the numbers on the Church address, that the actual plaque with the old numbers on it might have the "old" energy, but a new plaque with the new numbers would not give off the original energy.  So changing the numbers with a new plaque would add a new energy to the site.  Who knows if it would be enough to change anything.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:
No, humans have souls, not objects.

Let me help in explaining reality.   America has man that went out into space and was all science of mind he told the world.   But while he was returning to earth he had a few minutes to stop and look outside at space.  He said he felt the consciencessness of space as if he had felt the soul of space as if it was alive.  That changed him forever.  In the future he started a group to research the conciencessness of humans and all things in reality.  He also...just like me agree everything has a soul and everything is alive.  

We are far more wonderful then some have told us when we were going up and forming our ideas of life and all this jazz on this planet.  

Honored Contributor

The real question is ,HOW DO WE CHANGE PEOPLE.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

I know nothing about numerology but I think that church officials would not be receptive to numerology, astrology nor superstition as it would be against religious beliefs or church doctrine. Dylan wanted to go to a Black church due to his supremacist beliefs and kill people. No number drew him there; hate did. The only way to prevent such hateful crimes is for parents and the community to be alert to hateful behavior by its members.
Respected Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Buildings vibrate like tiny atoms moving around.  I know this sounds silly and odd.  I had that mind set before I did the research to see if it was so or not.  I did want to say it something is no so until I did my own research to see if it is so or not.  

Look at the history of that building, it does have bad things that keep happening.  I say just change the numbers on that building to vibrate different in the future.  It is that easy to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If by this you mean that everything on earth has an energy, that is true.  Energy bands our earth and that's how we get transmissions.  There are many bands of this energy.  It is scientific and proveable.  So your explanation is interesting.  I would say that IMHO regardless of the numbers on the Church address, that the actual plaque with the old numbers on it might have the "old" energy, but a new plaque with the new numbers would not give off the original energy.  So changing the numbers with a new plaque would add a new energy to the site.  Who knows if it would be enough to change anything.

Good post.  

As you know we can not kill that which can not die and that is energy... all that can be done is change that energy.    That thought is what I am trying to do...change that energy.   

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
goldensrbest said: Re: Numerology and that church address....... [ New ]

2m ago

"The real question is ,HOW DO WE CHANGE PEOPLE."

---------------------------

THAT's what we need.

The idea that changing address numbers fixes the problem
TRIVIALIZES the REAL problem.
😔

The problem isn't numbers it's people and the Golden Rule imho.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

110 Calhoun Street - I have no problem with the number...I DO think the man it was named after was a disgrace though (and his relative on Southern Charm is a doozy too!)

Honored Contributor

What that astronaut felt was his personal feeling regarding his definition of a soul and extremely subjective.  

We are taught that only humans have souls.  But we are now understanding that animals closest to humans feel many of our emotions far more intensely than we believed say 100 years ago.  Does that mean they have souls?  Perhaps.  Does a building have a soul.  I don't believe so, BUT it does absorb energy.  Everything on earth does, animate and inanimate.

I worked for years scrounging for antiques.  I worked in three antique Malls at once at one time. I went out looking for antiques every weekend and would buy almost anything that was really old and reasonably priced.  From my car I spotted a Black Victorian Baby Buggy.  I hurried toward it intending to buy it if the price was right.  I stopped COLD about ten feet from the buggy and just looked at it because I had an overwhelming sense of unbearable sadness and doom. It was so prowerful for me that I turned and walked away from the item.  I drove on.  I didn't even ask the owner about it.  I didn't want it anywhere near me!!

How does someone who's been scientifically driven, someone who's been a fact finder all her life explain THAT??  

I didn't, but I DID understand about energy transfer and encountered one I just happened to "feel".  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

Welcome everyone, it's Friday. Woman Happy

Keep Your Face To The Sunshine and You Will Not See The Shadow
Respected Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

What that astronaut felt was his personal feeling regarding his definition of a soul and extremely subjective.  

We are taught that only humans have souls.  But we are now understanding that animals closest to humans feel many of our emotions far more intensely than we believed say 100 years ago.  Does that mean they have souls?  Perhaps.  Does a building have a soul.  I don't believe so, BUT it does absorb energy.  Everything on earth does, animate and inanimate.

I worked for years scrounging for antiques.  I worked in three antique Malls at once at one time. I went out looking for antiques every weekend and would buy almost anything that was really old and reasonably priced.  From my car I spotted a Black Victorian Baby Buggy.  I hurried toward it intending to buy it if the price was right.  I stopped COLD about ten feet from the buggy and just looked at it because I had an overwhelming sense of unbearable sadness and doom. It was so prowerful for me that I turned and walked away from the item.  I drove on.  I didn't even ask the owner about it.  I didn't want it anywhere near me!!

How does someone who's been scientifically driven, someone who's been a fact finder all her life explain THAT??  

I didn't, but I DID understand about energy transfer and encountered one I just happened to "feel".  

About the feelings and thoughts you had with that baby buggy was your inner workings giving you information beyond your own knowledge about that baby buggy.   Good for you that you listened to your higher consciencessness.   Everything has a trace memory that people can feel even thousands of years later, and have no knowledge of that object or even a dead person.  Sometimes I call that a Knowing.   Because within we feel and have a knowing of a object or person outside of our own knowledge.   

Gosh I hope I do not get tossed out of this forum with rules and all.  (smile)