Respected Contributor

Re: Numerology and that church address.......

I am only a number to the people that apply that number to my existence. I am a person first.  A number does not define me.  Without a number definition, I would still exist.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I think it's far more likely that the history and future of that building have been and will be influenced by its being a black church in the south than by its street address. 

Race of humans are not connected within numerolgy of anything in reality. 

No, but race is definitely connected to the history of that street address.

Respected Contributor

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I think it's far more likely that the history and future of that building have been and will be influenced by its being a black church in the south than by its street address. 

Race of humans are not connected within numerolgy of anything in reality. 

No, but race is definitely connected to the history of that street address.

If the number was changed the vibration would change.  That building would vibrate different in the future.   

Respected Contributor

I don't think numerology is a science any more than astrology is a science, they're more like parlor games imho.

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

Buildings don't have souls, that are just buildings, it is people that do bad things.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

I am only a number to the people that apply that number to my existence. I am a person first.  A number does not define me.  Without a number definition, I would still exist.

If you go with that idea and remove all the numbers in your life this is what would happen to you.  You would have no computer, no home because you need a address number, no phone, no car, even your  toaster and so on has numbers... and on your car door or car window has several numbers...the plane you fly in has numbers,....etc.   You are numbers really.   

I will call you Human without numbers if that pleases you.  (smile)  

Honored Contributor

I understand exactly what you are trying to tell us and although I don't specifically believe in numerology, I understand that this Church and grounds are very old and with that comes varied (and often bad) history.

The history here is by definition fraught with hatred and that's extremely sad and unfortunate. That on top of the horrid events recently, and I say that they should do whatever they feel  might help the Church and grounds.

While I don't believe in some of the mystical applications that are out there.... I do believe that some of the rituals  to trying to attain good Karma can be of help, whether it actually helps in the true spiritual sense or not, we do know that some of the rituals seem to help in attaining good Karma for a home or business.  Perhaps it just helps the people involved.... but while I may not believe in it per se... I believe that the rituals may help.  Numerology and changing the street address may help in the long run.

Just thinking out loud.....

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Buildings don't have souls, that are just buildings, it is people that do bad things.

Everything has a soul and moves like tiny atoms.  Everything in reality is alive.  

Respected Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I understand exactly what you are trying to tell us and although I don't specifically believe in numerology, I understand that this Church and grounds are very old and with that comes varied (and often bad) history.

The history here is by definition fraught with hatred and that's extremely sad and unfortunate. That on top of the horrid events recently, and I say that they should do whatever they feel  might help the Church and grounds.

While I don't believe in some of the mystical applications that are out there.... I do believe that some of the rituals  to trying to attain good Karma can be of help, whether it actually helps in the true spiritual sense or not, we do know that some of the rituals seem to help in attaining good Karma for a home or business.  Perhaps it just helps the people involved.... but while I may not believe in it per se... I believe that the rituals may help.  Numerology and changing the street address may help in the long run.

Just thinking out loud.....

Thank you for thinking out loud and sharing your thoughts.  I like your thoughts.  

Honored Contributor

No, humans have souls, not objects.
When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.