Valued Contributor

Re: Numerology and that church address.......

oh brother  <------ hope that reply is clear enough.

Respected Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:
People die in hospitals every day. Should all hospitals change their address (numbers) or is it the nature of being a hospital that causes this?

People who hate will always find targets for their hatred..and some hatred a run very deep..they go back centuries...millennia...

I would bet that hospitals have the vibrations that run along with care of others and even death.  

Respected Contributor

@NUNYA wrote:

Sparrow I understand what you are saying and it is interesting.

However, I don't think simply changing the address would stop a lunatic from doing evil. In the same thought, wouldn't just being a house of worship be enough too then?

What I am trying to do is offer someway to help that buidling in the future.  And it will help the people that enter that building.  

Each building has a soul and while we are inside we do have to handle the soul of that building.  

If we can not handle that vibrations of that building it is best to leave and not enter.  

You ask of "just being a house of worship be enough".... gosh we can not get into religion ideas or talks.   I do not want to be tossed out.  

Honored Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I keep thinking that the address of that church should be changed.   I know some will say this idea is silly.   That is fine...but...really that address should be changed.  Let me try to explain my reason why I think this way.

Even one of our past Presidents and his wife changed their address to work better with Numerology.   The town Post Office helped them out and changed their address.

For years I followed a whole block of addresses and told no one.  And like science tells us, we should do the work and sit back and watch.  I did that, and found out for myself that... wow wow it does work.  Each address when people moved out the same actions would repeat when new people moved into the house.   The same things kept happening around 3 times while I was watching doing my own research.  

So that church would be helping everyone in the future changing the address on the churh building.  

I don't think this phrase belongs in any post about numerology. You may want to research statistics, instead.

Respected Contributor

Numbers is not a science.  We apply numbers to things.  The system of numbers existed only after humans created it.  I am not a number; I am a person first.  Even without the number system, we would all still exist.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

What does that mean?

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Respected Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I keep thinking that the address of that church should be changed.   I know some will say this idea is silly.   That is fine...but...really that address should be changed.  Let me try to explain my reason why I think this way.

Even one of our past Presidents and his wife changed their address to work better with Numerology.   The town Post Office helped them out and changed their address.

For years I followed a whole block of addresses and told no one.  And like science tells us, we should do the work and sit back and watch.  I did that, and found out for myself that... wow wow it does work.  Each address when people moved out the same actions would repeat when new people moved into the house.   The same things kept happening around 3 times while I was watching doing my own research.  

So that church would be helping everyone in the future changing the address on the churh building.  

I don't think this phrase belongs in any post about numerology. You may want to research statistics, instead.

Science tells us we have to do the research and wait and watch to see if it is so.   That is what I did  in researching for myself if numerolgy was so or not.  

I think it is not wise to have a thought about something before you do the reseach and watch to see what happens or to see if it is so, or not.  

Like I said....I am trying to help change the future of that building.  And the people that enter that building.  

What other ideas are we reading about from others to help change?  

Respected Contributor

@Karnerblue wrote:

Numbers is not a science.  We apply numbers to things.  The system of numbers existed only after humans created it.  I am not a number; I am a person first.  Even without the number system, we would all still exist.

You were a number at Birth First on your birth day...before you had a ABC name.  

Respected Contributor

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

Science tells us we have to do the research and wait and watch to see if it is so.   That is what I did  in researching for myself if numerolgy was so or not.  

I think it is not wise to have a thought about something before you do the reseach and watch to see what happens or to see if it is so, or not.  

Like I said....I am trying to help change the future of that building.  And the people that enter that building.  

I think it's far more likely that the history and future of that building have been and will be influenced by its being a black church in the south than by its street address. 

Respected Contributor

@WenGirl42 wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

I think it's far more likely that the history and future of that building have been and will be influenced by its being a black church in the south than by its street address. 

Race of humans are not connected within numerolgy of anything in reality.