Respected Contributor

Re: Numerology and that church address.......

Last night on the News it was talked about the address or numbers of that building.   Give it time and the address will change.   One way or another.  In Time all things change, nothing remains the same.   The building could change where the numbers would change too.  Such as adding on to the building giving it new numbers.   But one thing is a fact something has to change.  

Respected Contributor

This Topic is done....for me.   Enough has been said already.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@onewhiteSparrow wrote:

If the number was changed the vibration would change.  That building would vibrate different in the future.   

That's just made up stuff. People make things like this up because the reality - racism and access to guns - is hard to deal with. So people make up magic to convince themselves that they're helping. If you really want to help, stop playing with numbers and start attending community meetings, city council meetings, and meet with your political representatives to address racism, inequality, and guns in your own community. That's what I'm doing. 

This isn't going to stop because the numbers on a building change, it will only stop when we do the real work, the HARD work, and deal with our issues of racism, inequality, and guns.

Leaving it all to numbers is naive. Get out there and do the work.

Esteemed Contributor

There are many things that need changing in that state, but a numerical address isn't one of them. Something needs to change within people's minds and hearts, and no number is going to  bring that about.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]
  • Most [but not all] people have a need to believe in something greater than themselves.

• Most [but not all] people take this need and find spiritual fulfillment in established theological pursuits.

• The majority of people have at least one paranormal belief, i.e., ghosts or hauntings, ESP, astrology, clairvoyance, reincarnation, numerology, mediums, tarot readings, telepathy, extraterrestrial visitations, etc.

• Fewer people still will take a parapsychological belief and turn it into their raison d'etre [the most important reason or purpose for their existence].

• And, lastly, some people turn away from all things mystical, spiritual or divine.

JMO, but the people in the fourth category need to go see James Randi, demonstrate their paranormal abilities and collect a million dollars.

Woman Surprised

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. -- Oscar Wilde
Super Contributor

Can someone tell me the Address please??  sorry,  I didn't see it the forum or in the  news.

Valued Contributor

@Ttownlady wrote:

Can someone tell me the Address please??  sorry,  I didn't see it the forum or in the  news.

Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church

110 Calhoun St, Charleston, SC 29401

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. -- Oscar Wilde