Honored Contributor

Re: Now the Patriots are saying....

On 1/27/2015 Caravaggio said:
On 1/27/2015 dmod nj said:
On 1/27/2015 croemer said:

I think Tom did it or had someone do it...and I have no dog in the fight. I believe the NFL is trying to sweep this under the table as they did the other scandals this year. They need to clean up their act...as do all sports. I think cheating is rampant in sports.

Then they have Lance Armstrong admitting he would cheat again.

Croemer I agree. I think Tom, Belicheat and whomever handles Tom's balls knows EXACTLY what happened. Will the NFL ever prove anything? NO! It is not in their best interest. Kraft is thisclose with the comish. All this publicity will bring in lots of viewers =$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. It is a win-win for everyone.

I hope the Hawks have been isolated from the insanity and just focused on their game.

As a NY Giants fan, I would NOT root for the Pats....scandal or not. But, this makes it so much easier to root FOR the Hawks.

jmo, of course. No, I am not interested in "discussing" this with anyone who feels differently. We can agree to disagree. Smiley Happy

Now, the really important questions.....what are you eating/drinking while watching the game? LOL LOL

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.lol} morning dmod and croemer!

Hi Cara, Smiley Happy

Glad to see you are ok. We have a total of 5-7 inches, I think. Kinda hard to determine cause of blowing snow, but we dodged a bullet!!

I'll be heading out in a bit to clean up.

Stay warm and cozy.

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

I think Tom did it or had someone do it...and I have no dog in the fight. I believe the NFL is trying to sweep this under the table as they did the other scandals this year. They need to clean up their act...as do all sports. I think cheating is rampant in sports.

Croemer I agree. I think Tom, Belicheat and whomever handles Tom's balls knows EXACTLY what happened. Will the NFL ever prove anything? NO! It is not in their best interest. Kraft is thisclose with the comish. All this publicity will bring in lots of viewers =$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. It is a win-win for everyone.

I hope the Hawks have been isolated from the insanity and just focused on their game.

As a NY Giants fan, I would NOT root for the Pats....scandal or not. But, this makes it so much easier to root FOR the Hawks.

jmo, of course. No, I am not interested in "discussing" this with anyone who feels differently. We can agree to disagree. Smiley Happy

Now, the really important questions.....what are you eating/drinking while watching the game? LOL LOL

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.lol} morning dmod and croemer!

Hi Cara, Smiley Happy

Glad to see you are ok. We have a total of 5-7 inches, I think. Kinda hard to determine cause of blowing snow, but we dodged a bullet!!

Stay warm and cozy.

Morning you 2!

Psst...I have no interest in the game...might try to catch the half time show.

I think you are right on all the points you made dmod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Respected Contributor

On 1/27/2015 brii said:

I'm rooting for the Seahawks. I have been for a while now.

I don't really care about Tom and his balls. LOL

I feel bad for him because the cold weather deflated them.

Honored Contributor

On 1/27/2015 Pqfan said:
On 1/27/2015 brii said:

I might just have to watch now to see if they're deflated again!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.lol}Phoenix is warm, so there might not be a shrinkage issue.

Respected Contributor

On 1/27/2015 Preds said:
On 1/27/2015 Pqfan said:
On 1/27/2015 brii said:

I might just have to watch now to see if they're deflated again!

Somebody has to inspect.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Can't stop laughing........is that ice cream for real?

Respected Contributor

Hi Cara, Smiley Happy

Stay warm and cozy.

Good morning dmod glad to see you are doing wellSmile! Is it snowing by you? it is still coming down hard here. Waiting to here from my DD she had to go into work this morning. I think we got about 10 inches but not going out to check! Schools closed so they have not plowed as of yet in my neighborhood. Stay safe and warm!

Honored Contributor

totally agree with this......

something is definitely "going on" and i hope they are not letting a "ball boy" take the fall for all of this. just dont like how the commissioner is dragging this investigation out, but we all know why!

no way am i jealous of the patriots or tom brady......we have a great team and a great quarterback ourselves.......goooooooooooooooo RAVENS.....and we are proud of what they did this year, even if we did not go all the way.

usually i want to see a good, close, well-played, exciting game, but THIS
YEAR i hope the seahawks take it BIG.

gin and tonics, extra limes please for game day.......and some good munchies. maybe some loaded nachos, a few dips, and other finger foods.

Smile

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein