Respected Contributor

Re: Now the Patriots are saying....

On 1/27/2015 Marmalade said:
On 1/27/2015 brii said:

What does Tom Brady's cheating on his girlfriend have to do with anything? That's kind of a stretch, isn't it?

It gives insight to his character. A cheater is a cheater.

Exactly I see everyone who is in love with Tom posting oh they get along and its a stretch. Or its jealousy wow said of course by someone from NE!

Yeah now they get along do you think when this came out that everything was so peachy? No so yeah little tommy boy is not such a whatta guy and I think if as sids said some min. wage guy did it. Tom knew and now since he is not the brightest bulb people will believe he had nothing to do with it.

Whatever. jmo.

Honored Contributor

I'm sorry Cara, but I'm not in love with Tom though I've had the good fortune to meet him several times. Again, as of today there isn't a single piece of evidence tying him to the deflated equipment, it is what it is regardless of how you feel about the team or Mr. Brady personally.

Respected Contributor

On 1/27/2015 SydneyH said:

I'm sorry Cara, but I'm not in love with Tom though I've had the good fortune to meet him several times. Again, as of today there isn't a single piece of evidence tying him to the deflated equipment, it is what it is regardless of how you feel about the team or Mr. Brady personally.

Sydney you go girl!!!!!!

I am sorry for criticizing your Tom! Hope you enjoy the game!!!!!!!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

I don't think whether he did or did not cheat on a woman has anything to do with how he plays football. He didn't deflate the balls. I have no dog in this fight whatsoever but equating cheating on a girl to cheating in his profession is really stretching it.

I don't think people need to put someone's personal life under a microscope all the time so they can use every indiscretion against them at a later date. There is no denying that he will be in the HOF some day. And so will his coach.

If I'm jealous at all, it's only that my team perpetually stinks and we had BB before the owner moved the team to Baltimore. Cleveland is cursed forever.

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Honored Contributor

I think Tom did it or had someone do it...and I have no dog in the fight. I believe the NFL is trying to sweep this under the table as they did the other scandals this year. They need to clean up their act...as do all sports. I think cheating is rampant in sports.

Then they have Lance Armstrong admitting he would cheat again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**
Honored Contributor

On 1/27/2015 croemer said:

I think Tom did it or had someone do it...and I have no dog in the fight. I believe the NFL is trying to sweep this under the table as they did the other scandals this year. They need to clean up their act...as do all sports. I think cheating is rampant in sports.

Croemer I agree. I think Tom, Belicheat and whomever handles Tom's balls knows EXACTLY what happened. Will the NFL ever prove anything? NO! It is not in their best interest. Kraft is thisclose with the comish. All this publicity will bring in lots of viewers =$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. It is a win-win for everyone.

I hope the Hawks have been isolated from the insanity and just focused on their game.

As a NY Giants fan, I would NOT root for the Pats....scandal or not. But, this makes it so much easier to root FOR the Hawks.

jmo, of course. No, I am not interested in "discussing" this with anyone who feels differently. We can agree to disagree. Smiley Happy

Now, the really important questions.....what are you eating/drinking while watching the game? LOL LOL

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

I'm rooting for the Seahawks. I have been for a while now.

I don't really care about Tom and his balls. LOL

Respected Contributor

On 1/27/2015 dmod nj said:
On 1/27/2015 croemer said:

Croemer I agree. I think Tom, Belicheat and whomever handles Tom's balls knows EXACTLY what happened. Will the NFL ever prove anything? NO! It is not in their best interest. Kraft is thisclose with the comish. All this publicity will bring in lots of viewers =$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. It is a win-win for everyone.

I hope the Hawks have been isolated from the insanity and just focused on their game.

As a NY Giants fan, I would NOT root for the Pats....scandal or not. But, this makes it so much easier to root FOR the Hawks.

jmo, of course. No, I am not interested in "discussing" this with anyone who feels differently. We can agree to disagree. Smiley Happy

Now, the really important questions.....what are you eating/drinking while watching the game? LOL LOL

{#emotions_dlg.lol}{#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.lol} morning dmod and croemer!

Honored Contributor

On 1/27/2015 brii said:

I'm rooting for the Seahawks. I have been for a while now.

I don't really care about Tom and his balls. LOL

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Honored Contributor

On 1/27/2015 mochachino said:

I don't think whether he did or did not cheat on a woman has anything to do with how he plays football. He didn't deflate the balls. I have no dog in this fight whatsoever but equating cheating on a girl to cheating in his profession is really stretching it.

I don't think people need to put someone's personal life under a microscope all the time so they can use every indiscretion against them at a later date. There is no denying that he will be in the HOF some day. And so will his coach.

If I'm jealous at all, it's only that my team perpetually stinks and we had BB before the owner moved the team to Baltimore. Cleveland is cursed forever.

Hugs, at least y'all have LeBron, lol.