Honored Contributor

Re: Now the Patriots are saying....

On 1/29/2015 OC FRESH said:

The jokes about the under inflated balls are hilarious.

I heard a song about it sung to the tune of The Brady Bunch on the radio.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Tom Brady will never live this down whether it's true or not...poor guy.

The skits and parodies are pretty funny, Mr. Brady will be fine I suspect.

Super Contributor

On 1/30/2015 SydneyH said:
On 1/29/2015 OC FRESH said:

The jokes about the under inflated balls are hilarious.

I heard a song about it sung to the tune of The Brady Bunch on the radio.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Tom Brady will never live this down whether it's true or not...poor guy.

The skits and parodies are pretty funny, Mr. Brady will be fine I suspect.

Did you see this one from Jimmy Kimmel last night? Wic&ed funny! I am the Locker Room Guy! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feuNeJewzDo

Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Linders Back said:

Did you see this one from Jimmy Kimmel last night? Wic&ed funny! I am the Locker Room Guy! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Yes I did, Affleck and Damon, friends of Tom were cracking me up....

Super Contributor

The Kimmel bit was funny. At this point, so much time has passed, I doubt very much if any definitive answer will ever be found....which I assume is exactly what the NFL wants. The trail has gone cold, and now people are just throwing anything out there to see if it sticks. My advice to the NFL dude is to avoid this from happening again by just removing the regulation from the rules. Let them play with hard balls, squishy balls, or flat balls. Apparently it's no big deal anyway.

Honored Contributor

On 1/30/2015 Linders Back said:

Did you see this one from Jimmy Kimmel last night? Wic&ed funny! I am the Locker Room Guy!

Love it.

Super Contributor

Having read this thread, I think there are a lot of people taking this WAY too seriously. It's a d a m n FOOTBALL game, not quantum physics.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

On 1/31/2015 FluffyCat said:

Having read this thread, I think there are a lot of people taking this WAY too seriously. It's a d a m n FOOTBALL game, not quantum physics.

Tell that to the rabid, gutteral, painted faced fans outside the stadium after a game. It's actually kind of scary just seeing it on camera, let alone at the game itself.

Actually, I'm kind of glad the whole deflategate occurred. It at least has given us something to laugh at when it comes to the NFL and its silly rules that they don't even follow. Comedy has come upon a windfall, and they had better capitalize on it while they can because the public attention span will have moved on within a short time after the game has been won and lost. My city has been consumed by Seahawk fever on every front. Soon we will be back to complaining about the rain and hoping for the first sign of spring.