Honored Contributor

Re: Now that we've named those we'd like dinner with, what creator, artist, or inventor would you li

I would invite Jane Austin, it would be a pleasure to discuss her books , they have given me so much pleasure. 🌺

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Re: Now that we've named those we'd like dinner with, what creator, artist, or inventor would you li

[ Edited ]

Leonardo da Vinci and Johannes Vermeer.

Trusted Contributor

Ernest Hemingway for sure.  Literary genious .

Really fun posts..thank you.

Honored Contributor

Two artists/designers:  Kaffe Fassett and Brandon Mably.   i have a bunch of their books that I use for inspiration.  Love their designs and color choices.

Respected Contributor

Steve Jobs 

Bill Gates 

Michelangelo 

Leonardo daVinci 

Frieda kahlo

Respected Contributor

Gutzon Borglum - Mount Rushmore.

Awe inspiring. Both in size and beauty. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Respected Contributor

Mozart and Bach...........

Trusted Contributor

So, so many, lol.......Woman Wink

Michelangelo and da Vinci and Raphael

Reynolds and Gainsborough and Constable

Monet and Renoir and Cezanne

Beethoven and Mozart and Haydn

Chopin and Schumann

Edison and the Wright brothers and Ford

Marlowe and Shakespeare

Thackeray

Tolstoy

Honored Contributor

Now this is going to seem like an odd answer, but,

I would like to be in the presence of all my ancestors... on my mothers side of her family and on my Fathers side of his family going way way back( cave men excluded for safety purposes 😄)....all in one room....  having a meal, and chatting about their lives, what the world was like for them day to day.... everything about them...sharing with them my world...my life.   As I have a limited family closeness, I would just enjoy meeting these people who are a part of me... who helped me have the life I have today.  

Honored Contributor

I'm surprised at two names.  Sometimes we know a person for his/her invention but fail to understand what his/her philosphy about other people entailed.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh