Respected Contributor

The other night, I think it was Monday night,  they had the Luminara show and I bought the big 25" lantern.......I heard a knock at the door Wednesday evening, and I didn't think much of it.............later when I went to leave the house.....there was my lamp!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it, I have never got anything that fast............way to go Q...................................raven

We're not in Kansas anymore ToTo
Occasional Contributor

Well, as of 7:30 Thursday night mine are still showing as in process Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

@2bee wrote:

really.............I couldn't get over how fast mine came........but I will give you a heads up............there is a little gasket where the batteies go........and it's transparent.......make sure when you open the battery cover you don't knock that out........you need it to keep the cover on.........and the remote, LOVE IT......................this thing is cool............which one did you get.........I got the big one in black, although I was really leaning towards the red........................................raven

Respected Contributor
Hi Raven, Does it look realistic? I wanted pick one up, but my car needed $377.00 worth of maintainence. Smiley Sad But I may be able to get one later. Are you going to use yours outdoors?
Occasional Contributor

Re: Now that was FAST

[ Edited ]

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@2bee wrote:

really.............I couldn't get over how fast mine came........but I will give you a heads up............there is a little gasket where the batteies go........and it's transparent.......make sure when you open the battery cover you don't knock that out........you need it to keep the cover on.........and the remote, LOVE IT......................this thing is cool............which one did you get.........I got the big one in black, although I was really leaning towards the red........................................raven

I ordered one of each size in black. Looking forward to seeing that big one. They finally shipped Friday night. FedEx smartpost which is a first. Didn't know the Q used any of the FedEx services. Anyway.... glad they are on their way and thank you for the gasket tip Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@2bee wrote:

Delivery depends on the location or a Q (or manufacturer's) warehouse and its distance to you.

Respected Contributor

Re: Now that was FAST

[ Edited ]

@makeup addict wrote:
Hi Raven, Does it look realistic? I wanted pick one up, but my car needed $377.00 worth of maintainence. Smiley Sad But I may be able to get one later. Are you going to use yours outdoors?

I'll be honest.......it does not when it's not lit.......BUT.......when it's lit, it's a very realistic flame.......I can get past the "unlit" times, just for how it looks when evening comes and I can light it............I'm using it inside......I have it at the end of the hall on an occasional table, the light kinda give a nice glow to the hallway and gives just enough light for moving around at night....................raven

Respected Contributor

@2bee wrote:

@raven-blackbird wrote:

@2bee wrote:

I ordered one of each size in black. Looking forward to seeing that big one. They finally shipped Friday night. FedEx smartpost which is a first. Didn't know the Q used any of the FedEx services. Anyway.... glad they are on their way and thank you for the gasket tip Smiley Happy

You're going to LOVE the big one, and let me warn you, it's HEAVY........but I'm still amazed I got it so fast, because I'm in California..................................raven

Esteemed Contributor

I am getting faster delivery now going postal than UPS BROWN AND CHEAPER.  UPS takes at least seven days, postal got three days after shipping. 

Honored Contributor

Raven, I remember reading that QVC now has a warehouse on the West Coast.  I also received a recent order in record time. 

I think it just depends what the item is, and where the warehouse is.