Respected Contributor

Re: Now That The Wedding Is Over, We Have A Baby On The Way ....

Wow, they both look pretty awful in that picture. If I saw that out of the blue, I would not know who they were.
Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 kachina624 said: That outfit with the white shorts is the silliest looking get-up I ever saw. I suppose she's one of the younger Kardashians?

That is Courtney K. mother of two. I do not think Kendall or Kylie would be caught hidden even in a closest with those shorts one. Courtney looks like she is being ""taken"" out in public for the first time in about 25 years and dressed herself for the exciting lunch out.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Super Contributor

On 6/4/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:

ITA!

Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 Hildegarde Withers said:

I had thought this thread was about someone in your own family.

Not yet. Maybe someday! {#emotions_dlg.laugh} If and when, I won't need to post it ..... you'll hear me shout it. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

On 6/4/2014 kachina624 said: That outfit with the white shorts is the silliest looking get-up I ever saw. I suppose she's one of the younger Kardashians?

I think Kourtney is the oldest of the girls. Those lace shorts are all over the stores here in Arizona.

Honored Contributor

On 6/4/2014 Shelbelle said:

Now, how long before Kim has another one???

First neither she or Khloe look good in the picture- I don't get the skin tight dress nor the I want to be a little girl look- secondly maybe Kourtney is carrying a baby for ole smiley and the Kimye.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Super Contributor

On 6/4/2014 JaneMarple said:
On 6/4/2014 kachina624 said:
On 6/4/2014 Shelbelle said:

Scott is Jewish and has recently lost both his parents, he is also an only child. In the Jewish religion it is a blessing and a tradition to name after the dead and give someone you loved a name, that honors the dead. I hope he will do this for his parents and name this child after them.

If he wanted to honor his parents, he would have been more choosy about his bed partner.

She may very well be a nice girl, none of knows her. The very best to them.

you obviously have never watch KUWTK!!!! Wink

we were talking about this a couple of days ago - kris really knows how to control that family! there were not alot of pics of kourt leading up to the wedding or at the wedding and people were wondering why. know we all know - she did not want her to take the shine of kim and kanye!

Trusted Contributor

On 6/5/2014 PinkSugar said:

I think Kourtney is the oldest of the girls. Those lace shorts are all over the stores here in Arizona.

I read Kourtney is the oldest and the only college educated sister.