Honored Contributor

Now I feel really old. McCauly Cauken is 35 today!

I know I go into a state of shock when I have to count, like an old movie and realize it's 50 years old, but MC is 35 today. Where did all that time go??? Holy smokes.

I love the house in that movie and try to notice something new about it every time I watch the movie. I only try to watch it around the holidays. It slays me to see it in June. LOL

Can you believe he's that old already too? Did you like the house in Home Alone movie?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Now I feel really old. McCauly Cauken is 35 today!

[ Edited ]

I watched the first Home Alone movie with my grandson many, many times. It was great, and that house was gorgeous. Sadly, McCauley Cauken has not aged as well as that film. He was so good in Home Alone but he seems to have fallen victim to that childhood star syndrome. And yes, his turning 35 makes me feel very old. I was 16 when JFK was killed and when they commemorated the 50th anniversary of the assassination, I was amazed that it happened so long ago. 

Honored Contributor

Love the house!

Quite frankly, I'm surprised that he lived to be 35, given his years of substance abuse.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Love the house!

Quite frankly, I'm surprised that he lived to be 35, given his years of substance abuse.

I remember seeing a photo of him a few years back and he looked horrible. Hopefully he's cleaned up. 

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Honored Contributor

@Smaug wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Love the house!

I remember seeing a photo of him a few years back and he looked horrible. Hopefully he's cleaned up. 

I saw a pic of him about a month ago and unfortunately, he looks no better.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

I don't know when the picture on the right was taken but still..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@orangegarnet wrote:

@orangegarnet wrote:

He looks sooooo sick, ready for Halloween?

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".