Honored Contributor

Now I Know What "Find Your Happy" Means!

"Buy Stuff"!!! (loosely translated)

Trusted Contributor

Re: Now I Know What "Find Your Happy" Means!

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I can only talk for me...but finding my happy .........by buying stuff set me up....... for CREDIT CARD DEBIT.....and ....a form of bondage to credit cards.

I am NOW.....at over 50 years of age...... trying to find my happy by not spending money.... especially NOW!!!

Cash is KING and having as much saved for a rainy day is the goal for ME!!  

By working at home since March 17th, I have really learned that I have more than enough prior..."find your happy" purchases to last a LIFETIME!!!

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Respected Contributor

Well if you never receive the item it doesn't make you happy. Maybe instead of telling us to find our happy by buying more they should make us happy by shipping faster or at all. 

Respected Contributor

@Happiness Is Inside JOB wrote:

@Love my grandkids wrote:

I can only talk for me...but finding my happy .........by buying stuff set me up....... for CREDIT CARD DEBIT.....and ....a form of bondage to credit cards.

I am NOW.....at over 50 years of age...... trying to find my happy by not spending money.... especially NOW!!!

Cash is KING and having as much saved for a rainy day is the goal for ME!!  

By working at home since March 17th, I have really learned that I have more than enough prior..."find your happy" purchases to last a LIFETIME!!!

I love having things paid off. In the long run that stuff we buy gets old and loses it's excitement. Having things paid off continues to feel good. 

Super Contributor

"Find your happy": What one would expect a company to mean when they are in the business of making money by selling vs.finding your religion.

Respected Contributor

Just like "welcome to the family" means buy from us. Or, when a company that says "we're all like one big happy family". 

Valued Contributor

Weeks ago, Kut from the Kloth had huge sales with a full inventory and I bought things like never before.  Things that were $20 more for the same garment at qvc. NYDJ also had some eye popping sales.  I think they're still going on.  I have a closet stufffed full of their shorts, crops, jackets, skirts and jeans.  Yes, I found my happy!! 

Valued Contributor

I also want to mention, when Zappos has shoes for much less cost than Qvc......you know something is not quite right with the q.  I had ordered Vionic and Softwalk for MUCH LESS.  Sorry to place that in caps. 

Honored Contributor

It's just another marketing gimmick..........

See the source image

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

@germanshepherdlove wrote:

I also want to mention, when Zappos has shoes for much less cost than Qvc......you know something is not quite right with the q.  I had ordered Vionic and Softwalk for MUCH LESS.  Sorry to place that in caps. 

When they know that you can purchase the item elsewhere for less, they ask:  BUT DO THEY OFFER   E Z PAY???????????????Smiley Wink