Super Contributor

Re: Now Here is the Gift for the Man who Has Everything!

On 11/27/2014 MomTo2Dogs said:

OMG {#emotions_dlg.lol}

my thoughts exactly!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

I can just imagine leaving some of the little bottles of these "aromas" in a nice towel-lined basket in your bathroom with a little card that says, "Take your poock....I mean pick." Who thinks up these things??!

If your man is a hunter, they also have "Call of the Wild" and "Cr*p Shoot!"

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Honored Contributor

I bet he keeps the current issue of Poo-Pourri Mechanics in it.

Super Contributor

On 11/27/2014 brewhaha said:

I bet he keeps the current issue of Poo-Pourri Mechanics in it.

Respected Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.blink}.......Okay I know that Poo-Pourri has a business to run and whimsy can be quite fun, but isn't this going just a little bit too far now? Now mind you, a guy may very well think this is funny, but seriously.....the look on his face if you give this as a gift to him.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Super Contributor

On 11/28/2014 NC Bandwagon said:

{#emotions_dlg.blink}.......Okay I know that Poo-Pourri has a business to run and whimsy can be quite fun, but isn't this going just a little bit too far now? Now mind you, a guy may very well think this is funny, but seriously.....the look on his face if you give this as a gift to him.

I would never give it to my husband, but there are all types of personalities in this world. Obviously, most of us are having a good chuckle over the products. However, I have one friend whose husband (a professional man) goes for this type of thing and vulgar tee shirts all the time when he dresses casually. I was thinking about sending her an email about the items, as they would be right up his alley.

Contributor

I've heard that people are putting old prescriptions down the toilet and it's affecting us. Yes, as much as you don't want to believe it, you do get to drink this water too. So now we're adding more things to it. Thinking I might go to bottled water for good....lol.
Contributor

Does this leave a residue in the bowl? I'm guessing it's the oil water thing so it sits on top of the bowl. It seems like it would be messy.
Honored Contributor

Their marketing people must have found every pun there is to sell this product. Actually, some are quite cute.

Honored Contributor

It might be a good product but what person in their right mind would give it to someone as a gift.....even a gag gift? I saw a Q segment that sold little ones, for stocking stuffers. Unbelievably tacky and offensive.