Honored Contributor

Re: Novemoomber Insider online is up!

@truffle wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
I'm not able to find insider. Would someone please post link. TIA

@Sweet_Serenity

So sorry, I wish I could, but it's against the rules to post the link here. Years ago I was banned from the boards for posting it.

Just send an email to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and request to be added to receive the Insider, it's free.

They banned you for posting a link even though they knew that it would generate revenue for their employer?!  Can't get any dumber than that or what Judge Judy likes to say, you can't fix stupid.  

It's right in the community standards which we agree to when we post here 

• Please refrain from posting InsideQ content to Community blogs and forums as InsideQ is intended to be exclusive information. This includes Today's Special Value® item numbers and other information found only within the publication. We appreciate your respect of fellow members.
Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@truffle wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
I'm not able to find insider. Would someone please post link. TIA

@Sweet_Serenity

So sorry, I wish I could, but it's against the rules to post the link here. Years ago I was banned from the boards for posting it.

Just send an email to QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and request to be added to receive the Insider, it's free.

They banned you for posting a link even though they knew that it would generate revenue for their employer?!  Can't get any dumber than that or what Judge Judy likes to say, you can't fix stupid.  

It's right in the community standards which we agree to when we post here 

• Please refrain from posting InsideQ content to Community blogs and forums as InsideQ is intended to be exclusive information. This includes Today's Special Value® item numbers and other information found only within the publication. We appreciate your respect of fellow members.

Interesting, but the Insider is no longer exclusive as it's free.  You'd think theyd use their head and not ban someone for trying to generate sales.  

Honored Contributor

I receive the Insider in the mail monthly. I can view it online BUT.... I don't know WHERE it is online.

Can someone give me a hint or a nudge or directions? TIA

Respected Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

I receive the Insider in the mail monthly. I can view it online BUT.... I don't know WHERE it is online.

Can someone give me a hint or a nudge or directions? TIA

I'm trying to find the steps I took as I did find it but it wasn't easy.  Back in a few. 

Honored Contributor

At one time I could view it online from a link that was given on the boards.  Eventually the link did not work and CS told me you could view it only through an email link sent from QVC.  After MANY months and several inquiries, today I received an email link.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: November Insider online is up!

You ladies are right, it's a horrible selection.  Even the Dooney tsv bag is ugly.  Only thing I'm interested in is the Susan Graver Winter Jacket.  

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

You ladies are right, it's a horrible selection.  Even the Dooney tsv bag is ugly.  Only thing I'm interested in is the Susan Graver Winter Jacket.  

Spot on.  

Honored Contributor

@truffle Nope, I missed it.