Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

Our PC was no help with any info about getting the vacine, said they didn't know where or when and told me to call the main health organization which wasn't any help either.

So next time I see them, and I only go if emergency! I'll let them know I got the vaccine.

Its pretty impressive for a doctor to call a pt and let them know about the vaccine and where to sign up!

The churches and my daughter were the ones who give information about getting it. Some counties, cities, states have been much better than others about getting this all rolled out.

@on the bay 

Gee whiz!!!!!

See the source image

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Notify MD about Vaccine

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Also remember, best to not get a mammogram until 4 weeks after the 2nd shot. 

@Shelbelle 

Hadn't heard that at all!  Wow!  

Many thanks.

@ECBG 

There's a thread in the Wellness forum with the title

Covid Vaccine and Mammograms that you might want to read.  That's where I learned about it.

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@on the bay wrote:

Our PC was no help with any info about getting the vacine, said they didn't know where or when and told me to call the main health organization which wasn't any help either.

So next time I see them, and I only go if emergency! I'll let them know I got the vaccine.

Its pretty impressive for a doctor to call a pt and let them know about the vaccine and where to sign up!

The churches and my daughter were the ones who give information about getting it. Some counties, cities, states have been much better than others about getting this all rolled out.

@on the bay 

Gee whiz!!!!!

See the source image

@ECBG Love it!Heart I'm going to send this to my daughterSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"