Valued Contributor

I was wondering if any one here has ordered from Rotita and what was your thoughts on it?

TIA

cookin

Honored Contributor

Re: Not sure if I'll get poofed

it is out of china. i have ordered from a company similar to this (called ROSEWE) and found their items to run EXTREMELY small.

check out reviews......lots of bad reviews online from various websites.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Never ordered, but I see the fashions on pop up ads, I think their clothes are adorable!!

Honored Contributor

Stay away from those Asian companies their sizes are very, very small.  Their 2x size is comparitable to our size medium.  I ordered a beach cover up in 2x last year and it was so small I could not get it on.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

I've ordered clothing from Rotita, and a similar company called Gamiss, for my daughter. She especially likes their "vintage" looking dresses which are basically fitted at the top, have a seamed waist, and a full skirt. She generally shortens them so they're a few inched above the knee. They're very cute and well made especially for the price. You just have to be careful of sizing because, as others have said, they're based on Asian sizing which is much smaller than US sizing. 

They're also good about answering email questions and refunding if necessary. Once I ordered a dress for her and they couldn't honor the order for some reason. I can't remember why, I think they just ran out of the item. Anyway, they credited my Pay Pal account with no problem. 

Respected Contributor

@Imaoldhippiewrote:

Stay away from those Asian companies their sizes are very, very small.  Their 2x size is comparitable to our size medium.  I ordered a beach cover up in 2x last year and it was so small I could not get it on.

my sister ordered shirts that were the size of a toddler. It was a good laugh.