Super Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@charvale@proudlyfromNJ  I have no comment to make to you.  I am not alone re:  LR threads.

I am not here to argue with either one of you.  I don't wish to waste anymore of my time responding to either of you.  Have a great week!

Note to self:

it's okay to "rip apart"or be rude if I'm "not alone" when doing it.

lol!

Super Contributor

Re: Not much to say

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@charvale wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@dex  Just ignore the rude posters here.  Some just are not happy unless they are ripping your comments apart.  

Look in the mirror next time you "rip apart" the posters on LR threads. You might have to "ignore self" if that's possible lol.

Totally agree. I think some people really don't see it in themselves. You know, do as I say, not as I do.

ITA.

That being said apparently it's ok to be rude if we're "not alone" when indulging in it.......  New rules.🤔😉

Respected Contributor

@BalletBabe Hi friend!  Hope you've had a good Saturday!Cat Very Happy Looks like you could use a cyber hug!

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Esteemed Contributor

@BalletBabe Hi friend!  Hope you've had a good Saturday!Cat Very Happy Looks like you could use a cyber hug!

@Pandalady  Thank you and yes I can use a cyber hug,  but I am okay.  If people want to be ugly they will have to find someone else, because I am not going to take their ******!   It is people like you that I stay!   I am not here to play kindergarden if you know what I mean.   (HUGS)

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe@Pandaladyi always wear a protective vest and my big girl pants so no worries for me and hope the same is true for you both.thanks for being here tonight.I really do hope everyone has a great evening and enjoys all of their posting on whatever interests them.

Respected Contributor

@dex  Thank you for your kind words and I hope to chat with you often!  I hope you have a wonderful Sunday tomorrow!Cat Very Happy

I'm not short...I'm fun size!
Super Contributor

Re: Not much to say

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Pandalady  Thank you and yes I can use a cyber hug,  but I am okay.  If people want to be ugly they will have to find someone else, because I am not going to take their ******!   It is people like you that I stay!   I am not here to play kindergarden if you know what I mean.   (HUGS)

With all due respect "people" aren't being ugly.

Your post was hypocritical. When it was pointed out you then told us it's ok to be rude if others are doing it. Mob rule on a small scale I guess lol. Kindergarten kids do like to make their own rules.......  thanks for letting us know that's where we are.

😉

Super Contributor

@dex wrote:

@BalletBabe@Pandaladyi always wear a protective vest and my big girl pants so no worries for me and hope the same is true for you both.thanks for being here tonight.I really do hope everyone has a great evening and enjoys all of their posting on whatever interests them.

You're a good sport @dex! 👍

Have a nice evening.

Honored Contributor

@charvale Thanks...I really do appreciate what everyone has to say.I can take the good with the bad and roll with it.I was a very insecure person most of my life and easily hurt.I discovered that most of my worries and woes were created by me and so I just stopped.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed to commenting...