Esteemed Contributor

Not many visitors today

[ Edited ]

I think they've hunkered down in the woods to try to escape the rain.  But did have a few between rain showers.

20200725_175110.jpg

20200725_175410.jpg

20200725_175518.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick    It must be nice to see the wild life everyday and the fact that the deer are so relaxed.  Are you able to come outside and stand by your door when the deer are present?

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@Katcat1  yep...they don't run.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

a trio of perfection

where is everybody? - we wanna see a herd lol

Respected Contributor

Re: Not many visitors today

[ Edited ]

The little fawn is just so sweet!

Your own Bambi!

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

I love these pictures! Especially the one of the 2~so beautiful!Another favoriteSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures with us.  I find myself looking forward to seeing them, so I keep checking the boards.  

What a wonderful way to look for the positive.  Sleep tight herd. 

“If we couldn’t laugh we would all go insane.”- Jimmy Buffet
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick 

Quick Question - do you run your sprinkler on super low for them to grab a lil drink from, ASIDE from your larger fresh water stations?

I think the rest of the herd is simply staying in shade someplace very nearby, they'll be at their parents THE WICK-HOMESTEAD very soon.

I too completely enjoy your pics and narrative, it makes my day - any day.

Thanks for your HUMANE way of life.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@MoonieBaby cannot run a sprinkler except for 2x a week as we are on water restrictions. 

Respected Contributor

Saving the earth - yes - priority ONE, so ration of course...I thank you for abiding by that.

I apprecaite the large containers you have out for them. Water is very important at this time of year and in PA it's particularly gross outside.