Super Contributor

Re: Not Happy with My HSN CIJ Order

Sahmlam:

Yes, its true about no one caring if it's not glass.. My only concern is the fact that the water my leak out of the acrylic sides.. Still thinking about it.. I must say, it's very beautiful .. Thanks 

Regular Contributor

You can return them if you don't like them.  If you want opinions, you'd probably get them from the HSN girls, since those are HSN products.  

Trusted Contributor

@classic if you used their CC you get 5 or 6 free returns a year.  Wish QVC did that. I would definitely take a chance on some things.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Natasha218:

HSN doesn't seem to have a forum like this.. You have to email them..

Yes, we do discuss other shopping channels here because many posters also shop there & their unbiased opinion does help..

I see you're new to the forum.. WELCOME!!!! ...  This QVC forum is wonderful & I too am still fairly new & I must say, from what I've read, written & replies I've received there are many, many amazing folks here with truly helpful & caring insight on any given subject..

@Natasha218 wrote:

You can return them if you don't like them.  If you want opinions, you'd probably get them from the HSN girls, since those are HSN products.  

Super Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@classic if you used their CC you get 5 or 6 free returns a year.  Wish QVC did that. I would definitely take a chance on some things.

I DIDNT KNOW THAT... THANKS SOOOO VERY MUCH FOR TELLING ME THIS.. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@classic, HSN does indeed have a forum like this one. It's called "Community", why don't you check in with them, I'm sure they'll be glad to help you.

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

HSN just isn't the same anymore. Their CIJ items are poorly made. They used to have great quality with reasonable prices many years ago. I rarely order from them and reading the reviews here it's no surprise the quality isn't there. 

Honored Contributor

Sorry it didn't workout.  I would just return it.

Super Contributor

JaneMarple :  Thanks for letting me know.. I tried finding it on their website & only saw Community Guidelines on the bottom of their homepage..  After your post, I looked around & finally found the community section.. I will post there also.. Thanks again

Super Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

HSN just isn't the same anymore. Their CIJ items are poorly made. They used to have great quality with reasonable prices many years ago. I rarely order from them and reading the reviews here it's no surprise the quality isn't there. 

BLUEOCEAN:  I too rarely order from them... I couldn't agree with you more..