Valued Contributor

Re: Not A Flying Saucer.....

I would like to think it is a UFO. We could use one right about now. The History Channel often has shows where they talk to commercial and military pilots, and astronauts, and they acknowledge seeing UFO's. Their stories are fascinating, if not a bit frightening.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

Thanks for the picture...I had seen one on a Weather Channel show recently that dealt with cloud formations.

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Honored Contributor

@jlkz.  There are about a million really spectacular ones you can google.  Apparently they're not that unusual.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

@moxie11 wrote:

Can, you explain the one i saw on the news last night, in hawaii. Alot, of people called a sightings in the sky. Looked, like one to me. Long and blue, looked like right out of star wars. Looked like a jedi lightsaber. I, would like to know what that was.

@moxie11 

The article I read didn’t give an explanation of what was seen. Sounds like they are still investigating what took place.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

New Mexico , is just so spiritual,  there is something about your area that just inspired me,trips there were so nice, we bought southwest things for a home we built in 2000, sadly no longer live in my dream home.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

CooooOOOoool.   Great photo!

(I want to believe... but not really.  Interesting to think about, tho.)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

New Mexico is called "The Land of Enchantment" which was a phrase first used by journalist and author Lilian Whiting in her 1906 travel guide where she used the phrase to describe the states of NM, CO and CA. The original book cover showed a picture of Colorado's Pikes Peak.  I would have to agree with her words. The SW is beautiful and magical.   

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

Great photo!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

That's really something!

@Kachina624 

Thank you!