Honored Contributor

Re: Not A Bash BUT an Opinion please

He sounds a lot like that last guy you married. I say dump him. Now! Looked what happened with that other guy. He turned out to be a nut.

Esteemed Contributor

To me it sounds like you're putting more energy into this relationship than he cares to.  Why do that to yourself?  Men are visual creatures and it seems to me your looks are what interested him,   At this stage of life, I wouldn't want to do that.  You deserve better.  

Trusted Contributor

You know I can say BLANK this relationship is so odd to me and we really don't communicate or seem close and I don't hear from you and I just think we need to part as friends.  I need my key back and I will glady give you your things back.  I am sick today and he has not even checked on me I don't care what he is doing for his mother he could text me on the comode.

Respected Contributor

@DowntonAbbey  Wha?  If my DH of 47 years pulled that sap qwap, I'd kick him in the round ones.  This guy is supposed to be a new lover?  Be nice, but get your key back.

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey

you dont need a "good break up line."

all you do is tell the truth. "i am not interested in you and i need my key back please," or "this relationship isnt working so it is best we dont see each other anymore and i would like the key to my home back."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

"He has my house key because I needed to leave it with him so he could come by and check on things while I was away but I do not believe he would ever steal anything.  I need to get my key back."

animated-facepalm-thumb-512x512.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@DowntonAbbey wrote:

Yes I would love a pet a great question but my new landlord does not allow pets at all and the lady that moved next to me has a yorkie and he is 10 years old and she could not leave him so my landlord said $500 deposit well I would do that for a cat.......but no they won't let anyone else have a pet only her..........so anyway what would I do with the pet when I go and visit my family several times a year, boarding would be too expensive and I would want a cat and most people I know will not watch a cat or they are allergic to them.  I am going to just enjoy my new female friends. I need a good line to break up though and get my key back.

no line needed except we are over, if there ever really was a "we" and change the locks on the door and not worry about the key. He could have already made copies of the key at this point or could when you ask for it back. Honestly, I would not feel safe until my locks were changed. If you only first met him in July you don't even know him that well to trust him not to make copies.

Trusted Contributor

Your right with the video.  I am stupid

Respected Contributor

CHANGE YOUR LOCKS.

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Esteemed Contributor

I would change my locks immediately! Tell him you've decided to move on period!! Don't take his phone calls or answer his texts!! He is either married or weird,forget about him. You deserve better!!