Respected Contributor

Northern lights video

[ Edited ]

Search Northern lights shine over Michigan's Mackinaw bridge...so pretty, Enjoy!

Honored Contributor

Re: Northern lights video

[ Edited ]

It truly is beautiful; well worth the effort of searching for it.  Scroll down to the video.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/05/08/northern-lights-shine-over-michigans-mackinac-bridge.html

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Northern lights video

[ Edited ]

@kitcat51@Kachina624, I was lucky enough to,see the northern lights in Labrador City in northeast Canada.  I did some work there and made several trips.  What a beautiful sight.  The company I worked for gave a professionally done photograph of the northern lights.  LM

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting and pictures...Beautiful!

Respected Contributor

Gorgeous!

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

It truly is beautiful; well worth the effort of searching for it.  Scroll down to the video.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/05/08/northern-lights-shine-over-michigans-mackinac-bridge.html

Thanks for posting the link, I tried but wasn't successful. 

Respected Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@kitcat51@Kachina624, I was lucky enough to,see the northern lights in Labrador City in northeast Canada.  I did some work there and made several trips.  What a beautiful sight.  The company I worked for gave a professionally done photograph of the northern lights.  LM

I've only seen them once in SE MI & they are breathtaking...like an entrance into heaven. The video is beautiful but nothing compares to seeing them over your head & watching the colors dance. Thanks for sharing your experience & what a thoughtful gift the company gave you. 

Respected Contributor

Breathtaking! Hope to see them in person someday.

Honored Contributor

It's on my bucket list too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment