Super Contributor

Northeast, are we snowed in AGAIN!!??

I am soooo tired of all this winter weather. This is the second major storm that we have had in our area (upstate NY) this week! Monday was no travel picnic, and today is worse with tons of cancellations in our area. My company closed for the day early this morning, and when I had the TV on a short time ago, they were scrolling that a bunch of activities were either closing early or cancelling completely.

Well, well. There goes the snow plow past my house - - for like the 10th time this morning.

So, I guess I will do a load of laundry and get my weekend cleaning done a day early. What's everyone going to do today? DH cleared the driveway this morning, but now its majorly covered again, and I am not planning to go out and do it by shovel. (will wait till he gets home and can use the blower again).

Yeah...laundry sounds like a plan. Followed by a quick clean-up around the house and settling down with a good book and my little dog curled up at my side.

Edit: by the way, the winds have picked up again, so now we have blinding white-out conditions. Yeah, kind of over it this winter.