Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@Noel7 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

There is bias in everything, seems to me that is whatever we believe ,scream bias,fake news!!!!!!!!!!!

@goldensrbest

Bias is not the same thing as fake news.

If you have a bias against something, in this we are speaking of news stations, then you do not watch because you do not beleive what they say,isn't that true?

@goldensrbest

I wouldn't say that's a given.  I have a bias against Fox but I watch them sometimes.  I probably read their articles more often and I have posted their articles on Chat as a reference. I like to know what various sources are saying.

Honored Contributor

A bias is a prejudice for or against something, and imo it can exist in different degrees.  

I am biased toward SF as a wonderful city, I am biased against Brussels sprouts as a tasty veg.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's off topic/political

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Our only hope in dealing with a rogue country like N. Korea is to rely on good diplomatic information in the region, on advice from those who know the balance of power in that part of the world, on the ability to be firm yet not provocative in words or actions when dealing with such an unstable leader.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I worry that the crazy little fat man ,is going to actually let loose his bombs.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.