Honored Contributor

There is not always a bias.  That sounds like what the NK are taught, paranoia.  If there is bias in reporting, any intelligent person can spot it.

That belief is used to prevent people from learning.  It's not tough to spot bias if there is any. It's a fear of knowledge that poisons a society.

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio There are polite, kind, and good people in North Korea. They are not the enemies, they are victims of their regime. They have to behave in certain ways, they're in survival mode. They are a good light in that country if they're only suffering, mistreated, manipulated human beings. If the agenda is exposing such suffering, nothing wrong with that imo. If one had an agenda to hide such suffering for whatever bias, that's wrong imo. Unless this doc was showing KJU as polite, kind, and good. That would be an obvious problem. 

I'm not naive. Obviously the same view of documentaries should apply to Fox News. They plan programming and documentaries for the same agenda driven reasons.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Honored Contributor

I watch cnn for breaking news, but not their regular programming.  (Just not interested in their views.)

I didn't see the NK program, but would think that the only bias would be from NK itself. 

Seems like it was sort of a 'fluff' program.  Everyone's fine, we'll all happy.  It's beautiful here---what more could one ask for?  lol

Now the other program on PBS about VN is hopefully being told without a bias.  Because as I see it, finger pointing goes in both directions.

My pbs station is very biased for local programming and therefore, I do not support them.

Honored Contributor

There is bias in everything, seems to me that is whatever we believe ,scream bias,fake news!!!!!!!!!!!

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC political

Honored Contributor

Re: North korea

[ Edited ]

Re: bias in everything...

That's just what the NK are taught in order to make sure they learn nothing.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

There is bias in everything, seems to me that is whatever we believe ,scream bias,fake news!!!!!!!!!!!

@goldensrbest

Bias is not the same thing as fake news.

Honored Contributor

@Noel7 wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@goldensrbest

Bias is not the same thing as fake news.

If you have a bias against something, in this we are speaking of news stations, then you do not watch because you do not beleive what they say,isn't that true?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Trusted Contributor

Myself, personally, I don't watch Fox.  So if you  told me they had a great documentary about North Korea it wouldn't matter to me, because I wouldn't watch the Pope saying mass on Fox, never mind a documentary on North Korea.

This is why people refusing to watch CNN isn't a puzzle to me.  I figure they are just doing what I'm doing with Fox.