Honored Contributor

Re: North West Is A Beautiful Baby

You can only hope for the best considering who her parents are. Can't help but think people said the same thing about Bobbi Brown and look at the tragic turn that girl's life has taken.

Respected Contributor

I hope she doesn't become a rapper.

Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2015 Shorty2U said:

She is a cutie. But, I think ALL babies are adorable. I just hope she grows up to be OK with the parents she has.

I agree she's cute in an "all babies are cute" kind of way.

Honored Contributor

Precious.

Super Contributor

On 2/1/2015 NoelSeven said: Just an FYI, but black is very popular around here for toddlers. I think it started with the discovery that babies responded well to black and white and they started making crib toys etc. In black and white.

Where is black popular for toddlers? Quite a stretch to say because babies respond to black and white crib toys, their parents are dressing them in black.

I have grandchildren and have been around a lot of babies and toddlers. I've never seen any dressed in black.

Honored Contributor

On 2/2/2015 ivanatrump said:
On 2/1/2015 NoelSeven said: Just an FYI, but black is very popular around here for toddlers. I think it started with the discovery that babies responded well to black and white and they started making crib toys etc. In black and white.

Where is black popular for toddlers? Quite a stretch to say because babies respond to black and white crib toys, their parents are dressing them in black.

I have grandchildren and have been around a lot of babies and toddlers. I've never seen any dressed in black.

I guess that settles it, then. But wait, you just saw the photos of North.

BTW, I did not say cause and effect.

Here, is the Bay Area, usually not a mirror of other areas.

A Thrill Of Hope The Weary World Rejoices
Super Contributor

On 2/2/2015 NoelSeven said:

I guess that settles it, then. But wait, you just saw the photos of North.

BTW, I did not say cause and effect.

Here, is the Bay Area, usually not a mirror of other areas.

Those outfits look like costumes.

I gave my opinion nothing more.

You do not have to waste your time finding pictures and articles to support your post. I bow to the expert.

Honored Contributor

22 years ago i was dressing my baby daughters in black.......the clothing was so cute! velvets, satins, black velour leggings, black mary janes and boots, black lace......not every day but i loved them in black!

black and white was also popular for kids rooms.....with splashes of color sometimes.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

On 2/2/2015 sunshine45 said:

22 years ago i was dressing my baby daughters in black.......the clothing was so cute! velvets, satins, black velour leggings, black mary janes and boots, black lace......not every day but i loved them in black!

black and white was also popular for kids rooms.....with splashes of color sometimes.

My toddler daughter wore black velvet for Christmas one year. Those outfits are just harsh. I remember seeing a photo at Fashion Week where Kim and baby were dressed in look a like all black outfits. Dress babies like babies, not mini hoochie mommas.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/1/2015 lulu2 said:
On 2/1/2015 Cattitude said:

I wish she'd dress her in more colorful outfits though.

It's not just the black. Who the heck puts a sweet baby girl in a sheer midriff outfit, skeleton shirt or a leather jacket with chains?

I've had four, year old grand daughters and they wore dainty smocked dresses

The skeleton shirt looks like part of Kanye's tour merchandise. Sort of creepy, but similar to the way my husband bought Chicago Cubs shirts for our son. North West is showing she's a true Kanye fan.