Honored Contributor

Re: North West Is A Beautiful Baby

On 2/1/2015 JustJules said:

She's a beautiful child. The Kardashians might be an odd bunch but they sure have good genetics.

ITA! I've always said Mama Jenner knows how to make pretty babies....and those genetics are following down to the grand babies. Adorable!

Honored Contributor

Noel: Are there any pic of Kourtney's children? Post some if you can."".TIA! Sidsmom

Honored Contributor

That combination always makes pretty babies. We have friends who are interracial, and all of their children have that gorgeous skin.

I'll always remember my mom, who was so far ahead of her time, and used to say "someday we'll all be coffee-colored." And that was in the early 50s!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Cattitude said:

I wish she'd dress her in more colorful outfits though.

It's not just the black. Who the heck puts a sweet baby girl in a sheer midriff outfit, skeleton shirt or a leather jacket with chains?

I've had four, year old grand daughters and they wore dainty smocked dresses

Respected Contributor

On 2/1/2015 Preds said:

Her clothes do not look comfy. I wish they would dress her a little differently too, but their "high fashion". Wink She is a doll ... no doubt about that. I hope she has Kaynes' smile and is allowed to use it. He has a pretty smile.

How alarming would it be if Kim and her baby wore matching outfits? {#emotions_dlg.scared}

Respected Contributor

Kourtney's kids

Super Contributor

I have two little second cousins that are 8 months and 21 months and those kids are dressed in the most adorable outfits, Both girls. Love seeing their cute pics and all the cute outfits and bows. Big bows. However do their Mother's keep them on? I suspect only for a second or two, long enough to snap a cute picture. I know my daughter would pull those bows/headbands off in a second. They must spend a small fortune on outfits and matching bows . . . being several hundred miles away I'm glad for facebook although most younger teens and 20's & maybe higher are turning to Instagram. Guess I should sign up. My kids RARELY post on facebook. But have on nephew and one cousin . . . OMG they post multiple times daily to the point it is comical how addicted they are to it.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor