Honored Contributor

Re: North Korean Dictator Dead

@SeaMaiden wrote:

At least the selection is decent.

@SeaMaiden Did I ever tell you you're hillarious? You are. Dry dry dry and really funny when I least expect it.Woman Very Happy

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kittykatkay wrote:

OR....he isn't getting enough attention from his "ROCKET MAN" antics, so he is probably in a state of sulking.  

All those Rockets spewed out toxins --- he inhaled too much.

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@patbz wrote:

Fox news says he is in vegetative state.

@patbz 

So you can totally discount their report.  They rarely ever get it right.

No, YOU didn't get it right.  FOX said there were reports to that effect, which is true; it neither confirmed nor denied those reports.

Esteemed Contributor

Well if he did die I would say it was a public service.If he's in a vegetative state then justice for poor Otto Warmbier was definitely served !!  I will not spend one second of my time feeling sorry for that miserable tyrant.

Respected Contributor

I've always believed that what goes around, comes around. If it's true, I hope that Otto's family gets some sort of closure from it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

It's a dystopian hellscape. Starvation. One hour of electricity a week for most people. They use it to charge their phones. And crazy laws. If you are caught with Kdrama dvds you're sent to a prison camp. There are, I kid you not, only 15 allowed hairstyles for men and women, and it is enforced. You can get sent to prison if you let the leader's picture, that is required to be in your house, get dirty or dusty. And it is checked.

North Korea reportedly has 15 approved haircuts for women and for men

Conformity in hairstyle and dress is strictly enforced in the totalitarian regime

@Porcelain ...Good Lord, they actually force people to live with those ridiculous rules and punish them if they don't?  Outrageous, total inhumanity, God Bless those poor people.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

I've been unable to find any reports that he is dead.

I watched a video once that had me in tears.   A young lady that had managed to escape from North Korea told about life there.  It broke my heart.  When I hear people complain about life in America, I just want to wring their neck & make them watch this video.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

No.... No one knows this and it has yet to be confirmed! His whereabouts are unknown! 

Respected Contributor

Considering he had his brother killed, perhaps his sister would take over?? He has not been seen in 2-weeks- NOTHING has been confirmed.

Respected Contributor

Sad??? He kills people!  NO ONE KNOWS where he is or what has happened yet!