Respected Contributor

Re: North Korean Dictator Dead

Considering how many people Kim rendered vegetative, or dead, it's fair play that his accumulated bad karma has caught up with him. He's pure evil!

But, if this isn't true and he survives, after surgical complications, that surgeon better run and hide.  He's going down.  He may anyway. 

Honored Contributor

@patbz wrote:

Fox news says he is in vegetative state.

@patbz 

So you can totally discount their report.  They rarely ever get it right.

Honored Contributor

Rumored, not factually substantiated.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Esteemed Contributor

Headline banner from the NY Post:

North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un rumored to be dead

Esteemed Contributor

@patbz 

Over 2 weeks ago, word had leaked out of North Korea from several "insiders" that  Kim was brain dead as a result of post-op complications, so this  published rumor today doesn't surprise me. 

Whether he has died or not, they'll have a difficult time keeping a tight reign on this forever.  We should know soon enough.

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

@lovescats wrote:

It makes me wonder what that surgeon went through and how many people were in that operating room watching him if his hands were shaking badly. I wonder if he is dead now too.

Well, to be fair, if my life, and that of my family, depended on the patient making a full and complete recovery, my hands might shake too.

I read that the doctors in Korea have no experience working on obese people and the doctor had never done this before.  Too bad NK was not on betters terms with the US.  I am sure American doctors have more experience with obese people.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I Googled health of this dictator. Article (sorry, not cited) said N. Korean dictator, mid 30s, was 5'7" tall (seems like a stretch), chain smoker and 300 pounds. Poor eating habits. Avoided long walks because he needed a cane and didn't want to be seen with a cane in public. So, general surgery gone wrong doesn't surprise me. I pity the surgeon and his family, if this is correct reporting.  

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

It's a dystopian hellscape. Starvation. One hour of electricity a week for most people. They use it to charge their phones. And crazy laws. If you are caught with Kdrama dvds you're sent to a prison camp. There are, I kid you not, only 15 allowed hairstyles for men and women, and it is enforced. You can get sent to prison if you let the leader's picture, that is required to be in your house, get dirty or dusty. And it is checked.

North Korea reportedly has 15 approved haircuts for women and for men

Conformity in hairstyle and dress is strictly enforced in the totalitarian regime

At least the selection is decent.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

If true we know where he went!!!!

Georgia?

Honored Contributor

LRe: North Korean Dictator Dead

@QueenDanceALot wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

If true we know where he went!!!!

Georgia?