Honored Contributor

Re: North Korean Dictator Dead

@Cats3000 wrote:

@patbz  It is a report based on sources.  It is not official.  The Post reported a rumor that a cardiac stent procedure went wrong because the surgeion's hands were shaking badly.  I'll wait for more information.

@Cats3000 

Instead of criticizing a post, saying you'll "wait for more information", why wait, just google it, there's lots of articles out there.

Nothing "Official" (or true) ever comes out of North Korea........

If his lips are movin'.....he's lyin'.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

No matter what Kim Jung Un's physical status is, there is nothing hopeful on the horizon, even if a replacement is found. Whether peaceful or rebellious, North Korea will not turn into an open Western-style democracy.

I sure hope that there would be some kind of decent change if in fact he is dead.  

Honored Contributor

Death or disabling is the only way to remove a successfully murderous dictator. I'd be fine with a coma or a genuine change of heart instead. But absent that? Early death is what he and his ilk signed up for.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@KKJ The OP's source was stated in the first post of the thread and at least twice subsequently in the thread. 🙄
Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

WOW!

Wonder what now?

I heard the Secretary of State on a newscast say a couple days ago: "If Kim dies he "thought" his sister might take over". About all I know now, haven't turned on TV yet today to watch the news.

hckynut🏒

hckynut(john)
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I read it on Facebook this morning. It was the usual unsubstantiated "information."

Honored Contributor

@Elri I wrote:

@millieshops 

You said it,  He was the enemy we knew.  Who will they come up with.  Someone mentioned his sister.  She looks cold as ice.

NK is scrambling now to put someone in place: this is a study in intrigue and fear for the citizens.

Watch the state funeral.  The entire citizenry will be crying--- right on cue.  

You cry or you are killed

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Elri I wrote:

@millieshops 

You said it,  He was the enemy we knew.  Who will they come up with.  Someone mentioned his sister.  She looks cold as ice.

NK is scrambling now to put someone in place: this is a study in intrigue and fear for the citizens.

Watch the state funeral.  The entire citizenry will be crying--- right on cue.  

You cry or you are killed

100% correct.

But people are brain washed literally from the moment that they are born that he is the Supreme Leader, who is perfect in every way.

i think that it doesn't even occur to majority of them to think for themselves, because they have seen, or at least know, what will happen if one dares to think differently.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

"reliable sources' being said by The NY Post is not woth anything.

NY Post great for gossip....not hard news.

lived in NYC for 17 yrs,,,,paper is a rag.

Trusted Contributor

they say it's rumored, not official as of yet...