Valued Contributor

I just wanted to brag on Nordstrom's. I placed an order on Saturday

afternoon. Got my order on Monday!!! With free shipping none the less!!  Way to go Nordstrom's!!!

Respected Contributor

Yes, I've had a similar experience with them!

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

I placed my order with Nordstroms on Sun, the 10th. Yesterday, I got of msg.  saying my order will be delivered Thrus., Today, another msg "Its been delayed."  No I'm in VA, not near any hurricanes and the pkg was coming from Iowa...    But Its free delivery!

Respected Contributor

so i placed an order on Saturday - i got an e mail to expect it next week on Tuesday. a week and a half after order placed. needless to say,  not impressed. and i was just giving them another try.  the end.

Trusted Contributor

same here! it's so easy to order online or in store if your size is not available. free ship, easy returns. the ease and convenience of shopping with them can be hazardous to your credit card!

Honored Contributor

I've had really good and also pretty bad -  it's kind of interesting that the worst experience was also the largest order I've ever placed anywhere that involved shipping.  I was surprised -  never have received bad service in person. 

The good thing-  that experience made me walk away from their top lines without spending money any time I couldn't buy in person.  Free shipping and fast shipping still needs to be done properly to get my money!

Respected Contributor

I usually order online and pick up in the store. 

If they order from another store, I usually get it within the week - depends where it's coming from. 

I do enjoy free shipping!

Trusted Contributor

I have gone back to ordering more from Nordstrom.  Excellent customer service and shipping.  My QVC order I placed on the 3rd is still in process even with customer service trying to help  and an order I placed Sat went to backorder today.  I am beyond fed up and wish they would have just cancelled!  Hence more order for Nordstrom as I've never had them not ship or change item status on me.

Honored Contributor

I have shopped with nordie for 25 years.  Up until 2 years ago I bought almost everything I owned , and my grandkids too.  First they quit using mrrebates, except for the Rack, which I dislike.  I made a lot of rebate money at nordie.  Then their shipping slowed down.  It used to be lightening fast, now a couple weeks could pass by.  They mix up orders.  The in store and phone cs is still stellar, but the quality has gone downhill, the selection has withered and they stop carrying many popular brand and went the way of otheir own store brand.  It is just so sad.  I still shop there, but take all cosmetics, skin care and a few other items to neimans where they deliver in 2 days, i get free gift wrap and mrrebates.  I still get 5-8% rebates at neiman, which add up to several hundred a year.  They have a lot of offers goi ng a few times as a month as well.

nordstrom has been struggling like most retailers, so I understand the change, but I hate it.  I loved that store.  I still do, but I like the old nordies so much more!

Honored Contributor

@Glitter51 wrote:

I just wanted to brag on Nordstrom's. I placed an order on Saturday

afternoon. Got my order on Monday!!! With free shipping none the less!!  Way to go Nordstrom's!!!

@Glitter51  .... and free returns as well!!!