Respected Contributor

Nordstrom's customer service...Wow!

Nordstrom really does have excellent customer service! I always new that from past experiences of shopping with them but this is above and beyond!

I've been an Avon Representative for 27 years. Recently, I downloaded a label from their site to return an item. Every time I checked on it's status, it said in transit. Well, yesterday I received a box from Nordstrom. I'm thinking, "What?, I didn't buy anything from them. Maybe they're sending me a gift!"  Inside the box was my Avon return, the paperwork I'd sent and a letter from Nordstrom saying this was not part of their inventory and must have come to them in error. I wonder how many companies would have taken the time to do this! I immediately wrote them a letter of thanks for their terrific customer service! It was really a nice thing to do!👏🙌😀

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

Re: Nordstrom's customer service...Wow!

I have been a card carryng customer since I got my first credit card at age in  1973---am 64 now and have not shopped very much thru the years but if and when I do have issues, CS is right on it!!! I go there for mastectomy bras and forms as they fit for that and its been the best.

Honored Contributor

They are always the best.  I've been shopping with them for many years and will continue to do so.

I had an issue with alterations a couple of years ago.  The Store Manager got on the phone with me and resolved it within minutes.

Honored Contributor

Yes Nordstrom’s is expensive but they have the best customer service bar none.I always enjoy shopping at their stores or online.

Valued Contributor

QVC does this as well.  Happened to a friend.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

I love Nordstrom. I shop there regularly. They have THE BEST shoe department!

I was confused by your story. Did you return an Avon item to Nordstrom?

Yes, they are a wonderful company!

Respected Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

I love Nordstrom. I shop there regularly. They have THE BEST shoe department!

I was confused by your story. Did you return an Avon item to Nordstrom?

Yes, they are a wonderful company!

I returned an  Avon item to Avon with a pre printed label printed out from the Avon site. How it ended up at Nordstrom is a mystery to me!Smiley Surprised

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Starpolisher

Nordstrom is known for this and I experienced it first hand...Some friends and I were on the escalator in Nordstroms and one of them wondered where an item would be that she was looking for, a Nordstrom employee behind us overheard her and said she worked there and was on her lunch hour and would be happy to show her where that item was located---Such a nice gesture and on her own time too....Nordstrom's merchandise is pricey, but they sure know how to teach their employees the importance of valuing customers and giving EXCELLENT Customer Service--difficult to find these days

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”