Esteemed Contributor

I had gone to Nordstroms and found a jacket that I liked. I decided not to purchase and walked away. After several days, I decided I wanted to buy the jacket. I saw the jacket and they did not have my size.

I called and the sales rep said they did not have it in the store but she said they had 20 available and would locate it. She said she would call back in 1/2 hr. She called and said they found one and would ship it out  It was free shipping. The jacket was 40% off.  This was the best customer service I have found.

She was so pleasant and helpful. She made you feel like you were a priority. I will never hesitate to shop at this store.

Respected Contributor

i love, love, love nordstrom and my husband has the bills to prove it!

Trusted Contributor

I have always been impressed with Nordstrom's Customer Service. I had a similar experience while trying to find a certain pair of shoes. The Associate took my info and said she would call back within the hour....whether or not she found them. Well, as luck would have it, she located them right away and within less than 45 minutes my order was finished.

Esteemed Contributor

NOrdstroms offers superior customer service.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Nordstrom's Sales Rep

[ Edited ]

I have had the same service at J Crew a couple of times..  

Respected Contributor

I found this out about Nordstrom in 2015 when a pair of sandals online was sold out in my size. The rep found the shoes at a store while I was on the phone and proceeded to take my order. Shipping was also free. Customer service is not just something they do, it's what they do best.

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

Yes! Always great customer service! That along with free shipping, free returns and free alterations, all in a VERY PLEASANT and TIMELY manner make it well worth it to shop at Nordstroms!(online or in the store) They really do value their customers!🙌👏

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Esteemed Contributor

Nordstrom's is great. I've had the same thing happen at Talbots. Customer service really matters to me.

Honored Contributor

Nordstrom sales reps work hard for their customers.  In the past that's where I bought the bulk of my clothes.  Sad to say that this past season while I was in Florida where I shop most, I spent less than $50 there the whole 6+ months. 

I had been disappointed the previous year, but this year their selection was even worse for what I wanted.  I felt bad for the associate who is my favorite, but she agreed I would not be happy with what she had to show me. 

I know she really tried -  in years when it made sense for me to stop in, she'd actually call and give me a heads up.   I'm not even surprised that Nordstrom stock is struggling.

Honored Contributor

I have been a customer of Nordstroms,  with a credit card from the 70"s---and have always gotten the best CS of any store. I'm 62 now and still use my card with the original $500 limit--they wanted me to increase many times but that small limit is ideal. Anyway I use their sales associates at least 2x a year as I am a breast cancer survivor and get my prosthetics and bras there. This last time, which was in Nov, I did my faux boob thing, came home to decide that I needed and upgrade--:-) and then I broke my wrist so was out of commission for several months, went back in April to replace and improve, and those young ladies couldn't have been more accomodating going thru all the hoopla that is involved., just from insurance nonsense alone. They took their time, fitted me again and I walked out a very happy camper. Wonderful company!!