Honored Contributor

Has anyone bought or is planning on buying anything from the sale? I can shop tomorrow and have my eye on a jacket and pair of jeans. I was looking at the Bobbi Brown dual two eye sticks and a Clinique lip balm trio, but living in NYC with the heat I’m afraid it would arrive a melted mess. Also honestly I have plenty of makeup. Just wondering what anyone bought.

Super Contributor

Re: Nordstrom Anniversary Sale

The Nordstrom anniversary sale is the best!!  I actually placed my order at 2am on Tuesday when the sale started for me (i'm an ambassador) and bought a TON of stuff - several tops, sweaters, jeans, etc.  Their prices are great, have free shipping and free returns and it's all new styles for the upcoming seasons!  

Can't wait to get my new stuff since I have sold most of my wardrobe on Poshmark during the pandemic and am starting over with more of a capsule wardrobe and am rethinking my personal style.

I have only bought clothing from QVC once (Candace Cameron tshirts) and it was such an expensive mistake, having to spend so much on the shipping and then return shipping.   So glad that places like Nordstrom actually make it convenient to order things online and easily return if it doesn't fit or suit your style.  

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 That is a good deal on the BB shadow sticks!

I have a few things on my wish list, but nothing that I am really excited about so I don't know if I will actually buy anything.

Honored Contributor

I need Trish McAvoy Eye Lift and whatever the other one is, so that's all I intend to buy.

I haven't looked too deep into everything available in the usual categories I buy each year so I may end up with more.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I was disappointed in the clothing options this year.  I have some bras and few beauty items on my list.  I liked some of their coats but the last thing I need is another coat.  Tomorrow is my day to shop.  

Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 , I'll  get that Trish McAvoy eye lift set, too.  

This is when I always get my new Uggs slippers and Charlotte Tilbury face palette.  I may pick up the Hourglass Prime and Set set to try also.  But not at all impressed with the clothes.  I will take a look in the store but as of now that's all that's in my wish list.  

Honored Contributor

@minimalistWF wrote:

The Nordstrom anniversary sale is the best!!  I actually placed my order at 2am on Tuesday when the sale started for me (i'm an ambassador) and bought a TON of stuff - several tops, sweaters, jeans, etc.  Their prices are great, have free shipping and free returns and it's all new styles for the upcoming seasons!  

Can't wait to get my new stuff since I have sold most of my wardrobe on Poshmark during the pandemic and am starting over with more of a capsule wardrobe and am rethinking my personal style.

Been doing the same on posh 

Super Contributor

@jackthebear Isn't Poshmark the best!?!  It is such a great way to get rid of things.

Trusted Contributor

I bought two pairs of Ugg slippers. Not interested in any of the clothing items, jewelry, or shoes.  I may purchase some Kiehl's body crepe. I found a few items in the regular sale section.

Respected Contributor

And just like that, all the items I had wanted and had on my wishlist were gone - poof - no more colors, no more of my size. 

I guess I should have gone on right at midnight and silly me waited til about 6am when I got up.  This anniversary sale is no longer on my radar.  It happened last year and I was disappointed, and same this year.  Unless they change things I give up.

Nordstrom's gets a thumbs down from me.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing