Frequent Contributor

Nordie's Anniversary Haul Arrived Today- Meh...

The haul came today and I was so excited to open the boxes. This year, the Nordie's sale was mostly a wash for me.

-Dooney double strap tassel satchel in honey- it wasn't as beautiful in person as it was online (the honey color, anyway). Too big for everyday. I do think it would be gorgeous in the black, because of the contrasting straps. Great weekender bag.

-MAC Illustrated lipstick kit in pink- keeping; Love the makeup bag that comes with it

-4 Lippman nail polishes- love and keeping, but they sent me 2 of Hit Me With Your Best Shot- invoice says one- bringing back one

-Chanel polish in Suspicious- color is ok, but nothing spectacular for the price- I think Zoya has better pinks for so much cheaper. They sent me three, even thought the order form says (1); bringing back all of them

-Tangerine Michael Kors loafers- they are super cute and comfy. DS LOVES orange. Keeping these.

-Cole Haan Air Monica wedges- OMG- they are so ugly. They make my legs look shapeless. Back they go.

-2 dresses- usual size 8- too tight in the bust. Weight is the same. Are they cutting dresses differently this year, or is my scale lying to me?

-2 Northface jackets (one for me, one for DD)- too big on DD, but will put away for next year. Too small for me (usually wear xs in Northface, and my current NF fits fine) in the bust- returning

-Robert Graham shirt and board shorts for DH- he loves them; got a big hug and kiss as a thank you {#emotions_dlg.wub}

-2 Full zip sweatshirts for DS- he loves them and insists on wearing them now, despite the 98 degree temps outside. I told him that he can wear it in the A/C house only. It makes me want to pass out looking at him all covered up. He asked if we could go to the movies so he could wear them.

-We did manage to score some good buys, but overall, it was a big letdown.

How did you ladies do??? Can't wait to hear!