Respected Contributor

Re: Nominate: The Hottest Man People May Not Know

[ Edited ]

...and then there is Matthew McConaughey...sigh.

Super Contributor

Actor Carl Marino on the great Investigation Discovery Channel's show Homicide Hunter.  He plays a young Detective Joe Kenda.

download (3).jpgmarino-carl-image.jpg

What the heck, just one more!

165e2049b0be02e78548b22292bd7806.jpg

Oh Lawdy, who knew crime solving could be so sexy!?

BTW, the real Detective Joe Kenda had a remarkable career, solving something like 92 percent of his cases, though he says that it's the ones that got away that haunt him.

Respected Contributor

Different strokes and all of that but I wouldn't describe any of them as hot.  The closest would be Justin Trudeau mainly because he is clean cut.  I don't like that scraggly facial hair, hair to the shoulders or longer look.   Shave and get a hair cut and I'll take another look.  Smiley Wink

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay, will try this again. Was trying to reply to this topic and not a specific individual.

Anyway, with some up thread wondering where are all the American hotties, just a gentle reminder that my nominee, Carl Marino, is most definitely 100%, square jawed, USDA Prime (from a city called Hornell in upstate New York) Beefcake!

5afe8be8312e034ee0991722399bcbf4.jpg

It's a tough job, but I will endeavour to find other fine specimens of American manhood. :-)

Valued Contributor

@Judaline: I agree with you about Daniel Sunjata. He was just one of the hottie firemen on Rescue Me!!

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz Really? I didn't know. Well, good, I'm glad he's getting some publicity.

Frequent Contributor

These are some great specimens! My contribution is Duncan Regehr.  He's a canadian actor who was popular in the 80's and 90's.  He's 6'5" tall, and a very handsome man.  Unfortunately, I can't find a picture of him and his acting credits seem to have ended in 2009, according to IMDB.com.  Still, if anyone else remembers him from The Last Days of Pompei, let me know your opinion.

Honored Contributor

@Suhse wrote:

I saw this recently on line and thought it might be fun, to get some nominees, here:

Mine:

image.jpegDo You know him?

French Canadian Actor -Roy DuPuis, 53

image.jpegHe was Michael Samuelle, for 4+Seasons in the USA Network series La Femme Nitita.   Other than that, he has done little work, in the U.S.

Gorgeous!

@Suhse He made me crazy on Nikita...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...