Super Contributor

Noir Hair....Lighten-up!

[ Edited ]
too Black, too severe, for TV? PTR, DV, RB I find it distracting; I think it's unflattering.
Honored Contributor

Re: Noir Hair....Lighten-up!

Okay, I'll bite.  What in the world are you talking about?

Respected Contributor

I'm confused what the conversasion is about also.Woman Indifferent

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

She thinks David’s hair and Peter T Roth’s hair and Rachael B.’s hair color is too dark.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'll give my interpretation.  Poster thinks P.T. Roth, David Venable, and RB (whoever that is,no clue) dark hair is distracting. 

People that are that easily distracted and become irritated need to limit  their TV viewing.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I certainly notice the change if from light to dark hair, especially the intensity of black, but it doesn’t distract me beyond the initial observation. Now a  bad wig or toupee is distracting to me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh good grief!  To the posters who figured out what the OP was trying to say, you're amazing.

My natural hair ( in my younger days) was black...not dark brown.  I wonder if it would have been too dark for TV.

I suggest the OP use to color control on her TV.  Colors can be lightened or darkened or tweaked to your delight.  Just play around until you find a color that is more pleasing and won't distract you.

This will be easier than getting the large cast of Noir lovers on QVC to change their hair color.

Respected Contributor

My hair is darkest brown, nearly black. It happens in nature. Deal with your personal issues about it. 

Super Contributor

Oh my word!  I've never heard of such a thing to be so bothered by!  Until now that is.

Super Contributor

My hair is black, not dark brown, black. It’s my natural color and I love it. I’m the only one of my friends who have never tried coloring because I’ve always been happy with my black hair...sorry my color bothers you...get over it.