Trusted Contributor

Nobody remembers the former poster, Chattycat?

I was hoping some of you "older" posters like myself would remember her.  I'm assuming nobody remembers her?

Honored Contributor

Re: Nobody remembers the former poster, Chattycat?

@ I don’t remember her and I have been here a long time.Sorry but she must have been chatting in different topics than I was.

Honored Contributor

I searched the word ‘chattycat’...and there are 5 posts created 

throughout the years asking where this poster is.

OP...I would suggest going back to those posts and 

see if they have the answer you’re looking for.

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom Just wow...excellent suggestion and I don’t know why I didn’t think of that!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Sue98

I don't recall seeing that handle, and like others I have been here for a long time. With my family's love of animals, especially those that are feline, I usually remember many that have anything about "cat" in their handle. My memory is far from being photographic, especially my short term memories. My long term(talking going back 8 decades) is alive and well.

Are you asking this for some specific reason, or just out of curiosity?

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

There are so many 'cat' names here that I get confused sometimes.  Smiley Happy   

I've only been here since 2004 or 2005 so I'm not one of the old-timers.

I imagine somebody will come along who knows her.     Hopefully, anyway.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I remember her, she lived in Tallahassee but that's all I remember, sorry I'm of no help. 

Honored Contributor

I've been here many, many years, but I don't think of myself as an "old timer", and I have never heard of this poster!

@hckynut, LOL, you don't remember "that handle"?  Have we turned into a CB chat room!!!Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@Hooty wrote:

I've been here many, many years, but I don't think of myself as an "old timer", and I have never heard of this poster!

@hckynut, LOL, you don't remember "that handle"?  Have we turned into a CB chat room!!!Smiley Very Happy

@Hooty

Not sure why I used the word "handle", never was or have been a CB guy. Electronics? Always like the latest, but not when it comes to communicating with other people. Cell phones? Good invention for "talking"! Bad invention because it has become the exact opposite of people communicating face to face, even when in the same house or location.

Anywho, is the right word, "nic"?  Got a kick out of your reply, almost said "hoot" in lieu of "kick"!!!         =^..^=

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)