Valued Contributor

Re: No worries....free exchanges...

I’ve ordered many items from QVC over the last 15 years and have never returned anything. I either give it to someone who can use it, donate it or consign it. That’s just me. I know that QVC must love it because I’m one of those customers that doesn’t return or exchange because it makes it a lot easier for them. I honestly can’t take the time to check on whether I was reimbursed or credited or if my exchange is available. 

Honored Contributor

I have said many times that QVC needs to do what HSN does.  You go online to your order hit exchange pick the color or size submit.  You have 2 weeks to send it back in the mean time you get your exchanged item in a few days. I love it!

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I have said many times that QVC needs to do what HSN does.  You go online to your order hit exchange pick the color or size submit.  You have 2 weeks to send it back in the mean time you get your exchanged item in a few days. I love it!

Wow! I never knew that....what a great policy.  Why isn't Q doing this??  Heck they buy HSN but don't adopt any of their great CS ideas?  

This would make the exchange process so much better. 

Honored Contributor

I have found the more I pay for shipping, the longer it takes to get here...not including paying extra like overnight, etc. QVC is the slowest by far of the places I normally order from. Nordstrom’s is free shipping and usually arrives in a day or two at the most.