Occasional Contributor

No tracking assigned for dec7 TSV due before Christmas. What’s up?

Ordered the TSV perfect formula nail care set as a gift on December 7.  Status showing as "processing" but no tracking number, which means it's hasn't been mailed yet!  Called customer service and they had no way to help. Supposedly, it's the manufacturer delay.  I'm not sure if my friend will get this before Christmas or ever!  Was originally shown to be  received as Dec 16   (Estimated delivery).    Anyone else get their item already?   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: No tracking assigned for dec7 TSV due before Christmas. What’s up?

I ordered The Shark TSV on Dec 15th and received today. I live way down South Texas.

Respected Contributor

I would also check your credit card. If it has not been charged you can be sure it is not on it's way! Good luck!

Occasional Contributor

That sounds right for a TSV. Usually, if anything, they ship more quickly than typical. Glad you received your item.  

Occasional Contributor

Good suggestion . Will do.  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

@Freidafay.  Contact the mods at qvcsocialteam@qvc.com and ask they check on your order'status.  Include the order number.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Freidafay  It most probably will go via UPS.  I receved everything I purchased during the jewelry event the next day.  They all came UPS

Valued Contributor

Ordered the same TSV Perfect Formula Nail Kit and It took a little longer,I'M in New York . I did see it was sent out UPS and then to USPS and tracking was delayed in coming on Q  website was showing there  processing and then on UPS website showed  only that a label was printed out but not picked up for a few days,so that might be the problem.Then  one day checked and showed got to post office next day was in mailbox,but not on ESTIMATED DATE,which is understandable this time of year.

Just have to be patient and hopefully you will be seeing soon it is  moving through the system to your friend.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks. Hope you're right. I followed advise from another community member  who suggested I check my credit card.   Sure enough, there is no charge processed for the TSV.   I think either the product was oversold, but they are trying to fulfil without cancelling, or they will just send the product sometime in the new year without explanation!      Not the way to do things  ;-(

Occasional Contributor

Thank you. Ill try that.