Trusted Contributor

They announced this morning that they will no long have their HSN Today show.  Today was their last show.  They didn't elaborate so I'm not sure what's going on.  Does anyone know why?

Honored Contributor

@Sue98    This is a guess. Maybe the show has outlived it's usefulness.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Valued Contributor
I checked the schedule for a week. Looks like they are going back to live overnight programming. Shannon Fox was moved up to 5-7 and Valerie Stub follows her. They have paired Guy and Leslie for a couple of shows. I really liked them together. Change can be good.
Honored Contributor

@Sue98 wrote:

They announced this morning that they will no long have their HSN Today show.  Today was their last show.  They didn't elaborate so I'm not sure what's going on.  Does anyone know why?

@Sue98

Whst is/was HSN Today? - I’m not really a “watcher” of shopping channels; I shop online. 

Valued Contributor
HSN Today was their morning show from 7-9E.
Now, they have a Lunch Hour weekdays with Robin Wall. I liked HSN better when Mindy was in charge.
Contributor
I hope they do go back to live overnight programming! I have missed it, especially Top 10 @ midnight, pacific time, with Helen. Some of us have problems sleeping so the live overnights is great, rather than reruns that some pricing does not apply! Mornings seems to have been a scramble lately of Shannon & someone or Guy & someone & very rarely Guy & Shannon. Makes no sense or reason to me. I guess time will tell...
Valued Contributor
I think a lot of people didn't care for Shannon. I liked the Top 10,too. Helen is one of my favorites so I am happy to see her getting daytime hours.
Valued Contributor
I watched Shannon do a fashion show this morning. She did a great job giving a lot of info. Think she will do better alone. I feel Guy and Lesley had better chemistry. Would love to see HSN pair them up again.