Valued Contributor

Re: No more fashion rules but, has anyone seen white pants in Mexico in November?

If it is warm, yes to White.....................

Valued Contributor

Re: No more fashion rules but, has anyone seen white pants in Mexico in November?

Thank you ladies.  I love reading your thoughts.

Super Contributor

Absolutely!  White w/ autumn colored tops - burnt orange, cranberry, greens , carmels, reds  and browns - gorgeous!

Esteemed Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

For me, it is more of a weather issue since I live in the Northeast.  I will wear open toe shoes and white until the snow and slush hit!

@RespectLife

When I lived up north, my motto was:  Show your toes until it snows!  LOL!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

The Labor Day rule has been ignored for a very long time. 

I live in a warm climate and I wear white year round assuming the weather is good. I wore white pants on the beach in Florida last December. 

Honored Contributor

i am fine with white as long as it stays warm......even in october.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

We live where it gets slushy in the cold months ... And I am traditional ... So I never wear "summer" whites.  I do wear winter whites in wool.  

That at being said, Mexico would be perfect for whites any time of year -- no slush and snow, lots of sun ... 😎

Super Contributor

White is fine to wear anytime of the year, no matter where you are or what the climate is. I never saw the logic in that etiquette rule. Wear white shorts and a sleeveless white blouse in the dead of winter if you feel like it.
Esteemed Contributor

I rarely wear white pants no matter the season.  But I think if you want to wear it, go for it!  

Honored Contributor

If I lived where it was warm I'd wear white all the time, but I don't feel comfortable in white when it's cold and snowing. I won't even wear nude colored shoes in the fall when it's cold.