Honored Contributor

Re: No more auto delivery for me

@World Traveler wrote:

@Grouchomarx I receive an email that lists all my auto deliveries, giving me enough time to cancel anything I would like to. The dates they give me are usually for months in advance. For instance, the last one I got (last week), the delivery dates were from mid September thru December. Plenty of time to evaluate whether or not I want the auto delivery to continue on an item.

Perhaps you haven't set up your email preferences to receive the notices.

@World Traveler 

You’re right.  I totally forgot about that email.

I get one each month.  It’s included in my “Account Summary”.  How many orders placed, how many shipped, and lists the active auto-deliveries along

with the date of their next shipment.

Honored Contributor

Autodeliveries for products I actually use rather than something I buy to try have been a primary way I've saved lots of dollars over the years I've been shopping QVC.  In exchange for the good prices mine have had, I assume the responsibility to kee track of what I've ordered and when it's coming.  Even if I didfn't get notice (I most often did at least in the last decade), I'd have known -  I put the dates on a calendar!

I did cancel some AD's, but that was because I was not using enough to keep up with the stash.  As I run out, I'll start new AD's if the price is right.

Honored Contributor

I always do auto-delivery when Chaz offers it on his different seasonal scents.   I can never have too much Wen.

Esteemed Contributor

I would never think of using auto-delivery.

Esteemed Contributor

I always sign up for Auto Ship

HSN   QVC   Amazon

Just in case I love the item

I've never had any problem with any of the above,

to cancel or alter

Never!   a problem Ever

Honored Contributor

I’ve had some past auto deliveries from Qvc that really seemed worth it.  For example....a different Valerie Parr Hill wreath for each season, as well as some beauty items.  

Have nothing on auto from Qvc at this time, and this post just reminded me to cancel one from another company that I just kept delaying....just don’t want it anymore and don’t want to stockpile beauty items ever again   

Honored Contributor

I thought, when reading the title of this thread, that the OP was talking about getting cars delivered to her home. Woman LOL

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@Grouchomarx I receive an email that lists all my auto deliveries, giving me enough time to cancel anything I would like to. The dates they give me are usually for months in advance. For instance, the last one I got (last week), the delivery dates were from mid September thru December. Plenty of time to evaluate whether or not I want the auto delivery to continue on an item.

@World Traveler 

I get one each month.  It’s included in my “Account Summary”.  How many orders placed, how many shipped, and lists the active auto-deliveries along

@geezerette It's really interesting, right? I don't think I purchase that much until they send the email that tells me how many items I purchased, and I go, "oh, my goodness; did I really do that much?" LOL!

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

@World Traveler 

@geezerette It's really interesting, right? I don't think I purchase that much until they send the email that tells me how many items I purchased, and I go, "oh, my goodness; did I really do that much?" LOL!

@World Traveler 

😄

I have to admit, that’s usually my reaction too! 🤗

Trusted Contributor

I cancelled all of my QVC ADs, but I have kept one Andrew Lessman vitamin AD at HSN.  I need to eat the food I've been putting into the freezer and use the cosmetics and skincare which has been piling up.