Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Am I  late in finding this  out?  No invoices, the last three deliveries have not had an invoice.  Makes it hard to return.  QVC  i s really not being very appreciative of us.

Frequent Contributor

Just call customser service and they will send it to you.  I had this happen a few times.  If you have a printer you can print your own.

Honored Contributor

Go to your order history and print out the invoice and return label if you need them.  Or use the email confirmation for your order as your invoice.  

Orders sent directly from vendors often don't include invoices.  I see this from a lot of of retailer.  

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart wrote:

Go to your order history and print out the invoice and return label if you need them.  Or use the email confirmation for your order as your invoice.  

Orders sent directly from vendors often don't include invoices.  I see this from a lot of of retailer.  

I agree with this.  In fact, I got an order just yesterday with no invoice that appears to be sent directly from the vendor.  And I've been getting more without invoices lately than in the past.

I think perhaps QVC is trying to cut down on the shipping and handling time to customers, as well as being able to cut their own warehouse costs.

Respected Contributor

I don't order too often, but can't remember the last time I received an invoice.  I called and was sent an email with an invoice.  

I was told it's a cost saving measure.