Honored Contributor

No ingredients listed. No sale.

[ Edited ]

When it comes to me, if a cosmetic, skin care, food, supplements or hair care product does not have its ingredients listed I don’t buy it. I do ask in the questions, and if it is provided I will buy the item. 

Honored Contributor

Re: No ingredients listed. No sale.

Food, supplements - yes
Skin care, cosmetics - yes because I have extremely sensitive skin
Hair - don’t really care 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honored Contributor

Where do you shop?  I've never seen a single of those items that didn't have the ingredients listed.   

Honored Contributor

I think there are requirements via FDA that ingredients have to be listed in order of the amount in the product, although I know sometimes the names of ingredients are not very clearly spelled out....
Respected Contributor

I agree totally!! Even for hair products!

Honored Contributor

Besides a list of ingredients, I want to know if it was tested on animals; although, it will never be mentioned on the product.  So, I look online.  If I can't find out, I don't buy it.  

Honored Contributor

I never buy skin care items until I know all ingredients, otherwise i know I will get stuck with mineral oil or petroleum, and then I wont use it. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Where do you shop?  I've never seen a single of those items that didn't have the ingredients listed.   

Right here on QVC. Not directly on the products. The ingredients are being left off many items on the web site.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lovesrecess wrote:
I think there are requirements via FDA that ingredients have to be listed in order of the amount in the product, although I know sometimes the names of ingredients are not very clearly spelled out....

Yes, directly on the product or packaging but not on sites where items are sold.

Examples from the Q, A165187,A419764, A366503, A358888, A412552

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@lovesrecess wrote:

Yes, directly on the product or packaging but not on sites where items are sold.

Examples from the Q, A165187,A419764, A366503, A358888, A412552

A165187

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf juice, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Propyl paraben, Methyl paraben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance, Tetra sodium EDTA.

A419764

Deionized Water, Propylene Glycol, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylacrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Talc, Glycerin, Menthol (and) Menthyl Lactate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethoxydiglycol, Polysorbate 80, Cetyl Acetate, Acetylated lanolin alcohol. Active ingredient: Tolnaftate

A412552

Verisol Collagen Peptides, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12, Niacin, Vitamin C, Carnosine, Wild Blueberry, Blueberry, Green Tea Extract, Cherry Powder, Cranberry Powder, Resveratrol, Stevia, Palatinose, Malic Acid, Natural Flavor, Silicon Dioxide

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein