Valued Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Isn't that an awful lot of people in prison?

Not if you do a quick Google check. On the other hand...

Honored Contributor

Re: No Wonder I'm So Tired!

[ Edited ]

@Porcelain wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

No fed workers, no Social Security for you!

And the prisoners should be working.

@Sooner  Prisoners do work at the Federal Prison were our Godson works. He is in charge of the kitchens there and has the prisoners doing the cooking, preps,clean up etc. The knives are attached to the prep counters by chains.

@proudlyfromNJ Maybe working will help him. It sounds like he is making the most of it and has a responsible job.  I wish him all the best!  But I think prisoners should have to earn perks like tablets--and sounds like he would. 

I think he works at the prison professionally. Not as an inmate.

@Sooner  @Porcelain is right. Sorry I didn't word that properly. Godson is the prison guard that is in charge of the kitchen prisoners.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Porcelain wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

No fed workers, no Social Security for you!

And the prisoners should be working.

@Sooner  Prisoners do work at the Federal Prison were our Godson works. He is in charge of the kitchens there and has the prisoners doing the cooking, preps,clean up etc. The knives are attached to the prep counters by chains.

@proudlyfromNJ Maybe working will help him. It sounds like he is making the most of it and has a responsible job.  I wish him all the best!  But I think prisoners should have to earn perks like tablets--and sounds like he would. 

I think he works at the prison professionally. Not as an inmate.

@Sooner  @Porcelain is right. Sorry I didn't word that properly. Godson is the prison guard that is in charge of the kitchen prisoners.

@proudlyfromNJ OOPS!  Woman EmbarassedWell, he's working already.  Give him a tablet on me!  LOL!!!  I do, however, believe that almost all of us (those able) need incentive in life.  And just handing out things to anyone and everyone sometimes doesn't produce desired results.

So I hope that my apology and further explanation will keep me from looking stupid.  Again.  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@Sooner  LOL, I have the thoughts in my head, start typing like the person I'm addressing knows what I'm talking about! I need to re read posts. Anyway, about the tablets, I'm going to see if they are handing them out where he works.

Honored Contributor

@kivah   and it is getting worse daily...