Honored Contributor

Re: No More Kete (Kim K and Pete D)?

She is 41 and he is 28, so she would be an extremely young mother.
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

She is old enough to be his mother.  Having a son myself makes me not understand the attraction any woman feels toward a much younger man.  Kind of like when my friends in school thought my little brother was cute.  UGGGGGGGGG

@beckyb1012  I believe she is thirteen years older than him. I know women can have babies at thirteen but I don't believe it is a common thing. I'm nine years older than my husband. We've been together many years and hope to have more. We're all different thank God.

Honored Contributor

I never saw them as serious at all. He seems so not her type to me. I think they were more friends than anything else.....Friends with Benefits maybe?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@beckyb1012 wrote:

She is old enough to be his mother.  Having a son myself makes me not understand the attraction any woman feels toward a much younger man.  Kind of like when my friends in school thought my little brother was cute.  UGGGGGGGGG

@beckyb1012  I believe she is thirteen years older than him. I know women can have babies at thirteen but I don't believe it is a common thing. I'm nine years older than my husband. We've been together many years and hope to have more. We're all different thank God.

I thought he was 28 to her 41?  Still, just yuck.  The numbers in there 20's and 40's sound worse than 13 years.   My mom was 10 years older than my step-father for 27 years of marriage so I know it can be great like your own.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

What about a 41 year old man dating a 28 year old woman, is that just as yuck?
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:
What about a 41 year old man dating a 28 year old woman, is that just as yuck?

Even more so.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Valued Contributor

Kete??? How stupid!

Thinking about this family makes my IQ drop!

WHO CARES??????????

Esteemed Contributor

Wasn't Lauren Bacall 19 when she met Humphrey Bogart who was 44, and married to boot?

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

Wasn't Lauren Bacall 19 when she met Humphrey Bogart who was 44, and married to boot?

Bogart was born in 1899 and Bacall in 1924. He had 4 wives.

Esteemed Contributor

So are we mocking May/December relationships?  It might not be the thing for some, but in many, many cultures the big age differences are appropriate.  Male or female.  I see no problem with that particular age difference, male or female.  It doesn't concern me, so why should I care?

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life