Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: No More Kete (Kim K and Pete D)?

@JamandBread wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

Chile, puhhleeease.  These media hookups benefit each other.  I read somewhere where he used her.  The thing is no one can be used w/o your permission.

None of these people are serious about relationships.  They are more concerned with the allmighty dollar.

I think they were both having some fun. They seemed to enjoy each other and were cute together. Never thought it would become serious. She's got way too much experience on him.

I agree.  I don't even think it was a romantic relationship!  Just a friendship..........

@JamandBread 

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Ohhhhhh, that's so very sad and such a shock.  Maybe he managed to dodge a bullet.

@Kachina624 I think they both dodged a bullet.  Kim has a lot going on what with her Law Schooling, clothing line, TV shows.

Pete?  Hometown boy from NYC who just happened to be in the right place at the right time to get where he is now.

Honored Contributor

Jo Lo and Ben next

Trusted Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

@JamandBread wrote:

@gertrudecloset wrote:

Chile, puhhleeease.  These media hookups benefit each other.  I read somewhere where he used her.  The thing is no one can be used w/o your permission.

None of these people are serious about relationships.  They are more concerned with the allmighty dollar.

I think they were both having some fun. They seemed to enjoy each other and were cute together. Never thought it would become serious. She's got way too much experience on him.

I agree.  I don't even think it was a romantic relationship!  Just a friendship..........

@JamandBread 

Now that you mention it, I don't recall seeing pictures of pda.....unless I've blocked it out.

Respected Contributor

I think he was her rebound relationship after her divorce.  He seems to float from one serious (at least to him) relationship to the next.  I'm sorry he left SNL

Respected Contributor

Say it ain't so! 😱 

No Way Reaction GIF

Esteemed Contributor

I liked her with Pete Davidson for some reason. He's funny and pretty cool. 

Honored Contributor

I don't think I've really noticed her PDA with anyone, but herself...tbh.

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped kitty so cute.  LOL.

Honored Contributor

Maybe. I didn't think they were a forever couple.  They were having fun, it was a fling for both of them.